The Student Room Group

3 weeks enough time to learn all revision notes + do past papers?

I'm doing sociology, economics and geography and aiming for all A's
It's still enough time, just make sure you revise effectively though.
Original post by PrinceProsperity
It's still enough time, just make sure you revise effectively though.

How many hours a day would you say is effective? Note that I have 2 weeks of school left and will only have one week of study leave
Original post by youknowmystyle
How many hours a day would you say is effective? Note that I have 2 weeks of school left and will only have one week of study leave

I'd say at least 4-5 hours a day, but split out. I'm currently revising for my GCSE's and I find that when I revise for long the time goes quickly and sometimes even 4 hours isn't enough.
You can do it, I'm aiming for AAA (A2) and I am working on the weakest stuff first - 3 weeks is fine! Just don't get lazy, do 3/4 hours a day - and never do anymore than 8. You'll hate it all and then it won't go in
Original post by nobodycarescarla
You can do it, I'm aiming for AAA (A2) and I am working on the weakest stuff first - 3 weeks is fine! Just don't get lazy, do 3/4 hours a day - and never do anymore than 8. You'll hate it all and then it won't go in

Cool thanks. Good luck
are you a2?
Original post by Dennisomics
are you a2?

yhh
Well in my eyes, I think it is possible, just got to work hard but don't over do it, I'd personally go over notes first and then start past papers when you feel you are ready, even if it's only 2 days before the exam. (though I'm only an AS student)
Original post by Dennisomics
Well in my eyes, I think it is possible, just got to work hard but don't over do it, I'd personally go over notes first and then start past papers when you feel you are ready, even if it's only 2 days before the exam. (though I'm only an AS student)

Thanks! Do you think 3 hours revision a day is enough?
Original post by youknowmystyle
Thanks! Do you think 3 hours revision a day is enough?

Enough is a fluffy term and works differently for lots of people. I'd do as much as you can with a minimum of 3.

Quick Reply

Latest