The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University applicants for 2016 entry chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone i'm Jayde!
I have applied for the fast track 2 year accounting and finance course. I have an interview next week, so fingers crossed.
slightly worried as I am a mature student.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by jaydebushy
Hi everyone i'm Jayde!
I have applied for the fast track 2 year accounting and finance course. I have an interview next week, so fingers crossed.
slightly worried as I am a mature student.

Hey there - exciting to see you're coming for an interview. Is there anything in particular you're worried about?

Just to reassure you nearly half of our students are mature students, so you don't need to worry about that at all as you won't be the only one applying. :h:

Original post by Shamsa11
Hi there, is there an accomdation on shrewsbury campus? If so are they halls or private? Im doing adult nursing.

Hey there,

Yes there is accommodation but it is private. Have you had a look at Green Pad? It's the Student Union letting's agency which regularly inspects and vets properties and landlords so it's worth looking for somewhere through them. :h:
Hi guys!!!

anyone applied to graphic design?? HMU
Hi there,

Has there been any update to my questions that I asked over a month ago?
Original post by here's.hoping
Hi there,

Has there been any update to my questions that I asked over a month ago?

Heya - sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will follow this up for you today :h:
Okay thank you.
Reply 146
Hi! I'm Beck and have applied to do forensic investigation at Staffordshire uni this September.
Anyone else doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Room for a little one? :wink: Haha, hi everyone, I'm Emily and I've just confirmed Staffordshire University as my firm choice for studying Mental Health Nursing at the Shrewsbury Campus starting this September. :smile: I had great vibes after my interview and the staff and students alike were very reassuring and made me feel so comfortable.

I'm currently studying the Access to HE Diploma and was interested in meeting anybody else who might be on the same course, as well as current students with useful insight as to what I can expect. I'm excited to get started, but not half as excited as I am to see the back end of assignments this summer. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and best of luck to anyone still awaiting a decision! :redface:
Hello, just out of curiosity does anyone study adult nursing at staffordshire but does not live on campus/halls? I'm thinking about staying at home and traveling everyday but not so sure whether it will be a good idea or not...
Hi guys I've just been accepted into accounting and finance to start sept 2016 I carnt wait to start ha. Is there any1 else on this course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody applied for Graphic Design??
Hi everyone does anyone else got a place to do Adult nursing on March 2017?
Hello, just out of curiosity does anyone study adult nursing at staffordshire but does not live on campus/halls? I'm thinking about staying at home and traveling everyday but not so sure whether it will be a good idea or not...

- are you starting on September or March 2017?
Original post by Immabegladys
- are you starting on September or March 2017?

March 😌
Hi everyone does anyone else got a place to do Adult nursing on March 2017?

Meeee
March 😌

- same! I'm starting March 2017 doing adult nursing too!
Hi I will be starting doing Adult Nursing on March 2017.. Does anyone else doing this course and starting on March! & are you staying at home or you'll apply for student accommodation?

Guess ill see you there then!

How old are you btw
Hi I will be starting doing Adult Nursing on March 2017.. Does anyone else doing this course and starting on March! & are you staying at home or you'll apply for student accommodation?

I'm staying at home but they do recommend you stay at stafford campus as its easier to travel to the uni and the hospital

Quick Reply

Latest