The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
YEEAAHH! I'M BACK BABY

I was off protecting the galaxies from an evil warlord who wanted to have control over the Milkyway galaxy. Under his control he would create the largest prison in the universe. The intergalactic universal federation wasn't haven’t none of it,so they assigned me the task of putting a stop it. I was an agent of G.U.N (Global-force United Neutralizers) their main duty is to put a stop to global threats that affect the entire galaxy wellbeing. So off I went on my quest to put end to this threat....... more than 6 months later, here I’m having completed my mission.

Nice work! I'm almost convinced to let you win for a while, as a reward.

But still, :noway:
Reply 7841
Are you allowed consecutive posts e.g. say we get to 9990 posts, do you still win if you post all the last 10 posts? :confused:
Original post by jaz,
Are you allowed consecutive posts e.g. say we get to 9990 posts, do you still win if you post all the last 10 posts? :confused:

Yeah I think so, I don't think its against the rules as long as your the last person to post doesn't matter how you do it
Reply 7843
Original post by mr T 999
Yeah I think so, I don't think its against the rules as long as your the last person to post doesn't matter how you do it

Ohk thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Nice work! I'm almost convinced to let you win for a while, as a reward.

But still, :noway:

Now, this. This is rare.
Original post by iEthan
Now, this. This is rare.

A reflection of the usual standard of posts here, I'm afraid. :sadnod:
A reflection of the usual standard of posts here, I'm afraid. :sadnod:

…...
Reply 7850
So am I allowed to just spam the thread in order to get it closer to 10,000 then lol?:rolleyes:
AJ is getting furious when seeing dots. I wonder why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7852
:nodots::nodots:

Reply 7854
............ :tongue:
Reply 7856

omg lol...

amaaazinhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you stare for long enough you'll be able to see letters?

Or is it just me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest