The Student Room Group

I dislike my Pakistani older brother

i dont hate him but I dislike him, he loses his temper quick, he seems depressed 90% of the time and when we doing something bad he's the one who sometimes beat me.

he is like 95% exactly like the guy at

[video="youtube;gg__KM-mWlk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg__KM-mWlk[/video]

0:38, this is what my brother is like
Reply 1
[video="youtube;gg__KM-mWlk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg__KM-mWlk[/video]

0:38 sorry i embed it wrong, but it gives you an idea
Original post by Anonymous
i dont hate him but I dislike him, he loses his temper quick, he seems depressed 90% of the time and when we doing something bad he's the one who sometimes beat me.

he is like 95% exactly like the guy at

0:38, this is what my brother is like

What are you then, Bengali?
Whats being Pakistani got to do with the issues said ? This can occur and does occur in other cultures. Not only that you say he loses his temper quick ? Have you ever thought anger issues ? And he seems depressed 90% of the time. Why dont you try and help him ? Do you know how hard depression can be ?

Right then in relation to what you have said he beats you, this is not right at all cant you speak to him or tell an adult like your parents ?
Why do you have to mention the fact that he's Pakistani? Like all the other 'Muslim girls who want to take take off their hijab', I will assume you're just a troll.
Reply 5
Why is the Pakistani relevant?
If he is your brother is he Japanese perhaps?
bullsh1t troll gtfo
Reply 7
sorry to all of you who think i am trolling, i thought culture had a factor in it, where from a very strict area and i guess it something like that
Just like the other thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by redleader1
Whats being Pakistani got to do with the issues said ? This can occur and does occur in other cultures. Not only that you say he loses his temper quick ? Have you ever thought anger issues ? And he seems depressed 90% of the time. Why dont you try and help him ? Do you know how hard depression can be ?

Right then in relation to what you have said he beats you, this is not right at all cant you speak to him or tell an adult like your parents ?

He does have anger issues and it scares me, just yesterday he had an argument with my dad over money where he threw £400 of his money down the stairs, afterwards he punched the door and the whole house went silent. he's strong as well but doesn't hit me, he's had help before at psychophtrists etc but of no use, i think life has been hard on him
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmfao. So true. People on TSR come out with the most **** ever.
Reply 12
Original post by AliRizzo
Why do you have to mention the fact that he's Pakistani? Like all the other 'Muslim girls who want to take take off their hijab', I will assume you're just a troll.

isn't it obvious ?? he needed an excuse to get female Pakistani attention in here
I am a older brother as well and I know what it's like to be bad older brother, but trust me I felt bad for being an idiot sometimes as well, I'm trying to get rid of my ego and becoming a more loving person, it hit me though that I needed to become mature when my father talked to me, I think getting someones close to your genuine opinions can be very insightful, try talking to him, and be symphathetic, I don't know the full case but good luck!
He has sex with little boys?
People on here are weird....so weird :laugh:
Reply 16
Original post by noticemesenpai
People on here are weird....so weird :laugh:

They aren't that weird (probably because I've met extremely people far more extremely weird )
Original post by NathanW18
He has sex with little boys?

.....where did that even come from?
Original post by chocolatexo
.....where did that even come from?

The title of the video the OP linked.
Original post by NathanW18
The title of the video the OP linked.

sorryy-never looked at it

now im scarred for life

Quick Reply

Latest