The Student Room Group

Sadiq Khan: There are too many "white men" on Transport for London

Scroll to see replies

Somone lock the thread... This forum realy needs to get a grip over racism... This thread looks like its been taken over by the EDL....
Original post by patrickstarfish
oh the irony

the entire world is racist AGAINST WHITE. including your post lol.

Are you an idiot how is that racism...
Original post by akgrsegw
Why are you assuming ethnic minority and women candidates won't do a good job, they will be looking at qualifying criteria before they select the candidates [,] he would be making a level playing field so those non-white non-male candidates

Qualifying criteria is currently considered first and foremost, which is what makes it a level playing field.

We all know white people are racists inside.

Aaannnddd that's where you lose any credibility.

Oh those people, they are deliberately unemployed and taking money off the state through benefits.

I believe something you said before has relevance, what was it again? Ah, yes:
Wheres your source for this statement
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tengentoppa
God-forbid people be appointed to the board on merit, rather than pigmentation or genitalia.

So much this. I despair at the world we live in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oblivion99
trust me, bitchy white people and their stigma's for racism and intolerance to the success of others because face it, white supremacy now is a no no

The idea that a city with other 6 million occupants is going to be left empty because of an asian mayor is just funny. Bet half of these guys dont live in london anyway.
Original post by MrSplash
The idea that a city with other 6 million occupants is going to be left empty because of an asian mayor is just funny. Bet half of these guys dont live in london anyway.

HAHAHAHA. Goddamn, it wont let me rep you again, but I got to rate you for that comment ^
Original post by patrickstarfish
oh the irony

the entire world is racist AGAINST WHITE. including your post lol.

Really? I think that you live in a very different world to the rest of humanity.
Original post by paul514
So much this. I despair at the world we live in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ethnic minorities face far more discrimination in obtaining work and promotions so I dunno why despairing as if you got problems.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by EUTyranny
London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

There are currently 13 white men on the Transport for London board and just three women. Khan said he would ensure the board better reflected the "diversity" of Londoners if he becomes mayor.

"I will reshape TfL's board," he said during a speech in Brixton this morning."It needs to better reflect London's diversity in the interest of Londoners.

Did you know there are 16 people on the board of TfL?

Read More:
http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

If Sadiq put muslims on the board than the London Transport will be unsafe because of muslim terrorists.
Original post by slaven
If Sadiq put muslims on the board than the London Transport will be unsafe because of muslim terrorists.

Wow. Well done :congrats:
Shut up you ****.
Original post by slaven
Ethnic minorities comit more terrorists attacks as well in that case.

Can we get a moderator plzz... Get this guy off here...
Reply 72
Can we get a moderator plzz... Get this guy off here...

You should be more tolerant toward different opinion instead of behaving authoritarian.

It is not that I made this fact up. it is true. There are various sources that confirms this.
Reply 73
Original post by Silver Arrow
Shut up you ****.

Is this a treat?
Original post by slaven
You should be more tolerant toward different opinion instead of behaving authoritarian.

It is not that I made this fact up. it is true. There are various sources that confirms this.

Dont try backtracking... You said what you said....

https://youtu.be/b09hKhp1MFg
Reply 75
Dont try backtracking... You said what you said....

https://youtu.be/b09hKhp1MFg

I am not backtracking or something iike that. I did not said anything that is not true. It is just people like you who are not able to tolerate different opinion. Attack my arguments instead of wanting to bann me.
This forum can be so racist at times... So **** tbh. All these people moaning are white.

How do you know the color of their skin and does it matter >? you racist
these "tolerant liberals" lol
credible
Well it is 2016... So I guess this is okay...

:wink:
Original post by wildleaves
How do you know the color of their skin and does it matter >? you racist

Just stop and use some common sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending