The Student Room Group

First Muslim mayor of London shows that Tories are a suicide party

This thread is primarily directed to Tories.

First Muslim mayor of London and the cuckservatives keep digging their own grave with mass immigration. Merkel, Cameron, Reinfeldt, etc. are NOT conservatives. People who continue with the policies of mass asylum and mass immigration are not and will never be true conservatives. They do not conserve anything, not even their own political power.

Look what happened to the Republicans with minorities in the USA. They have to claim they will grant citizenship to criminals to have a chance to get elected.[video="youtube;8EUANd0eg-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUANd0eg-Q[/video]

Stop voting for these fake "right wing" suicide parties.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by plstudent

First Muslim mayor of London and the cuckservatives keep digging their own grave with mass immigration. Merkel, Cameron, Reinfeldt, etc. are NOT conservatives. People who continue with the policies of mass asylum and mass immigration are not and will never be true conservatives. They do not conserve anything, not even their own political power.

Look what happened to the Republicans with minorities in the USA. They have to claim they will grant citizenship to criminals to have a chance to get elected.[video="youtube;8EUANd0eg-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUANd0eg-Q[/video]

No it is because Zac Goldsmith is a posh git and you could never imagine him slumming it on the front line with the rest of us common folk. Boris at least - you could imagine having a joke with - he is a character as is Ken Livingstone. The latter of which presents on LBC on a Saturday morning and is really really funny and erudite ( and I am a possible Tory voter although I hate Dave)

We'd still have Boris Yeltsin as mayor of London but he quit because he wasn't up to the job.
Reply 3
Original post by squeakysquirrel
No it is because Zac Goldsmith is a posh git and you could never imagine him slumming it on the front line with the rest of us common folk. Boris at least - you could imagine having a joke with - he is a character as is Ken Livingstone. The latter of which presents on LBC on a Saturday morning and is really really funny and erudite ( and I am a possible Tory voter although I hate Dave)

Riiight, and it has nothing to do with the fact the indigenous Britons are a minority in London?

[video="youtube;MpVi8TJ2RGw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw[/video]
Riiight, and it has nothing to do with the fact the indigenous Britons are a minority in London?

No. That's a ridiculous statement firstly because plenty of your so-called 'indigenous Britons' voted for him and secondly, because the 'fact' you just stated is a lie; the proportion of immigrants in London is 36.7% which, hopefully you'll realise, is not over 50%.
Reply 5
The Conservatives were fools to pit a billionaire white male against a working class Pakistani man in London. It was foolish and they deserved to lose. You can only appeal to a city with majority migrants by having someone who is a migrant or is migrant born stand.

Before you bring up Livingston and Johnson, they were main contenders and due to neither being considered a migrant (even though Boris is) and low turn out, Boris won. But if it's an English person against someone like Sadiq Khan you will naturally lose. London is not like a Tory town in the countryside
Reply 6
Original post by Plagioclase
No. That's a ridiculous statement firstly because plenty of your so-called 'indigenous Britons' voted for him and secondly, because the 'fact' you just stated is a lie; the proportion of immigrants in London is 36.7% which, hopefully you'll realise, is not over 50%.

You forget to add over 50% is an immigrant or immigrant born. These so called "Britons" you say voted for Khan, what's the bet many of them were brought up by migrant families in a migrant majority community.

Most people in London can not be considered a Briton because the areas have been swamped with mass uncontrolled migration that there is no British culture. People born here are learning a different language first in some cases
Original post by Omen96
You forget to add over 50% is an immigrant or immigrant born. These so called "Britons" you say voted for Khan, what's the bet many of them were brought up by migrant families in a migrant majority community.

Most people in London can not be considered a Briton because the areas have been swamped with mass uncontrolled migration that there is no British culture. People born here are learning a different language first in some cases

If they were born in Britain, they are British. The rest of the civilized world realised that getting hung up about the racial purity of your neighbors was a less-than-great idea around about 1939.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
If they were born in Britain, they are British. The rest of the civilized world realised that getting hung up about the racial purity of your neighbors was a less-than-great idea around about 1939.

So if you don't agree that everybody born in England is English then you are a Nazi, how honest.
Reply 9

Indigenous British are an ethnic minority in London. Sure, some blacks in the USA voted Republican also. That doesn't change the fact that over 90% vote democratic.
Reply 10
Original post by Omen96
The Conservatives were fools to pit a billionaire white male against a working class Pakistani man in London. It was foolish and they deserved to lose. You can only appeal to a city with majority migrants by having someone who is a migrant or is migrant born stand.

This
Original post by Omen96

Before you bring up Livingston and Johnson, they were main contenders and due to neither being considered a migrant (even though Boris is) and low turn out, Boris won. But if it's an English person against someone like Sadiq Khan you will naturally lose. London is not like a Tory town in the countryside

I live up North so I've only followed this fleetingly, but it appears to me that people would rather vote for a normal bloke who's self-made than a toff who inherited millions.
So if you don't agree that everybody born in England is English then you are a Nazi, how honest.

Well given that that's the definition of being British, disagreeing with it and going on about racial purity (which is absurd anyway, given how much immigration has occurred in British history) is pretty absurd.

Indigenous British are an ethnic minority in London.

They're not, as I've just demonstrated. Unless you think you know better than the ONS.

Sure, some blacks in the USA voted Republican also. That doesn't change the fact that over 90% vote democratic.

...what.

Seems like you're not against right wing just the fake ones lol either way the Muslim won not because of their political mistakes but because he has the numbers. Obviously. If he ran outside London he would prob get laughed out the elections. Gutless to run in a city just because he could win on demography and not policy smh

Original post by Omen96

EXACTLY lol so of course he won because he's standing for election in a massively brown city! Why Donald Trump didn't go up against Obama, because Obama had the votes locked off his colour alone. However even Obama did the DREAM Act thing which provides security for ILLEGAL immigrants to get jobs, homes, education at low or no cost smh. And everyone said he did that to get the swing hispanic votes. It worked for him but. In US ppl wouldn't dare support immigration because US citizens are serious about NO immigration if they don't agree. It only worked for Obama because his competition both times were suicide campaigns all along.
Reply 14
Well given that that's the definition of being British, disagreeing with it and going on about racial purity (which is absurd anyway, given how much immigration has occurred in British history) is pretty absurd.

It's not absurd. It's common sense.

They're not, as I've just demonstrated. Unless you think you know better than the ONS.

Are you suggesting that white Americans are indigenous now? You know damn well what an indigenous Brit is. Stop being a progressive jerk.

...what.
Logic is clearly not one of your skills. The fact that some members of a group don't vote in a certain way does not change the fact that most do. Black Americans are a good example.
It's not absurd. It's common sense.

Are you suggesting that white Americans are indigenous now? You know damn well what an indigenous Brit is. Stop being a progressive jerk.

Logic is clearly not one of your skills. The fact that some members of a group don't vote in a certain way does not change the fact that most do. Black Americans are a good example.

If you're using native americans as the benchmark for being indigenous then the chances are practically nobody in Britain is indigenous given the number of populations that have moved into this country over the past few milennia so I really don't understand what you're on about.
Reply 16
Original post by JamesN88
I live up North so I've only followed this fleetingly, but it appears to me that people would rather vote for a normal bloke who's self-made than a toff who inherited millions.

That has some part to play which is why I said "billionaire", I'd still put my money on a Pakistani candidate beating a white English candidate in London even if the class backgrounds were the same
Original post by Omen96
That has some part to play which is why I said "billionaire", I'd still put my money on a Pakistani candidate beating a white English candidate in London even if the class backgrounds were the same

That is the weirdest thing I ever heard.
You're obviously a few bricks short of a full load.

There is definitely racism against both Jews and Pakistanis in London.

Khan won because Labour played the "Obama" card of "first Muslim" (even though Khan is not a muslim in any meaningful sense) and Goldsmith lost because making Khan out to be a "radical" was just laughable in all senses of the world.

Both Labour and Tory were craaap and the electorate voted for craaap.
Reply 18
Original post by FredOrJohn
That is the weirdest thing I ever heard.
You're obviously a few bricks short of a full load.

There is definitely racism against both Jews and Pakistanis in London.

Khan won because Labour played the "Obama" card of "first Muslim" (even though Khan is not a muslim in any meaningful sense) and Goldsmith lost because making Khan out to be a "radical" was just laughable in all senses of the world.

Both Labour and Tory were craaap and the electorate voted for craaap.

It can not be a coincidence, ethnic minority candidates do better in ethnic minority regions? In a city where majority are either a migrant or born in a migrant family, an ethnic minority candidate will beat a white English candidate any day.

Who do you suggest we vote for instead? Genuine question. I am never voting Labour or Lib Dem. But I no longer feel like any party represents me so I have no idea who to vote for next election (I have always voted Conservative)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending