The Student Room Group

Do I continue to see this guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JNDSAN
jeez, you need to kiss him duh. just do it, as things are things arent gonna work out rn as things are, if you kiss him though and he responds well or alternaitvely, it will just confirm you need to end things

Original post by Ceriidwen
I did attempt within the first few weeks of seeing him, and he said "I don't want to force anything" so I've left it up to him.

Tried that a while back.
Reply 21
Original post by SophiMai
People show affection in different ways which aren't physical :smile:

Yesi
Reply 22
I see your point but maybe he lacks confidence, it could be an idea to discuss the matter with him? Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move? :s-smilie:

Yesi
I did attempt within the first few weeks of seeing him, and he said "I don't want to force anything" so I've left it up to him. :/

Try again, you've made emotional progress since the first couple of weeks of being together (I hope), so maybe he will have a different viewpoint now? He will have gained more trust since the beginning of the relationship as well👍🏽
:curious::curious:

mb i didn't see that , idk thts strange tbh.
Reply 25
Try again, you've made emotional progress since the first couple of weeks of being together (I hope), so maybe he will have a different viewpoint now? He will have gained more trust since the beginning of the relationship as well👍🏽

True! I probably will end up trying again. Cheers! :bigsmile:
So I've been seeing this guy for the past 5 months and we haven't even kissed and yet he thinks we're official?
I really do like him, and I know some will say "if you really do like him, you can wait" but I really don't think this is the situation. I've been on so many dates with him but nothing has happened, it's not as if he doesn't like me, because he has said he does.
Like, I'm tired of waiting around for something to happen, so do I end it with him?

....or the alternative you have no sexuall erm well no sexual appeal.........flat chested maybe? Maybe he has a foot fetish? Maybe put on a tight shirt?
Having a girl kiss me before I kissed her would be emasculating to me, you could try casually making him feel better about himself by saying suggestive things and bigging him up, but really he needs to learn to take risks and get over it
True! I probably will end up trying again. Cheers! :bigsmile:

No problem, glad I could help you out! :h:
So I've been seeing this guy for the past 5 months and we haven't even kissed and yet he thinks we're official?
I really do like him, and I know some will say "if you really do like him, you can wait" but I really don't think this is the situation. I've been on so many dates with him but nothing has happened, it's not as if he doesn't like me, because he has said he does.
Like, I'm tired of waiting around for something to happen, so do I end it with him?

Approach for a kiss and don't let him have time to ponder?

Ask him?

Or leave.
Tried that a while back.

in that case you don't seem compatible so either break up with him or confront him and give him some kind of ultimatum, but when you need to give those it tends not to work out anyway, it has to be natural
Ffs, just kiss him. Stop expecting the guy to make the first move for everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by babyshawte
Ffs, just kiss him. Stop expecting the guy to make the first move for everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I attempted to after a few weeks of seeing him and his reply was "I don't want to force anything to happen". And it was after that he kept bringing it up saying "I don't want to force it, I want it to happen naturally". So I'm leaving it up to him. I've been waiting for it to happen "naturally" and yet it seems to be taking longer than I hoped
:colonhash:
Reply 34

That's what my mates have said 😂
:colonhash:

But it's true though. If you want something, you would go and get it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending