The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
I know this isn't aimed for me but i've just read this and wow your so so so so supportive and encouraging :biggrin:

Aw thank you, I honestly mean every word of it :smile:
Reply 2461
I don't really know what to do now apart from going over notes again and doing past papers... I could work on Lit tho :albertein:
Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE FOR 7/5/16
(Yay! An evening update :biggrin:)

5 pages of textbook done, covering infectious disease and antiseptics/biotics

B3 revision cards - particularly meiosis and mitosis

Half an ICT paper

Printed English papers

Japan Tsunami

Sorted out topics to revise by exams (prioritised)

Also, started re-reading all the set texts for English

YAY!! Evening update :biggrin: It doesn't really matter when you update at least you update everyday :smile:
Well done !! You've done a lot :smile: WOW your reading all the set text again :biggrin:
Reply 2463
All of you seem so confident with everything you do lol.....
YAY!! Evening update :biggrin: It doesn't really matter when you update at least you update everyday :smile:
Well done !! You've done a lot :smile: WOW your reading all the set text again :biggrin:

I prefer it at night, but anyways :smile:

And thank you - yes I'm trying to, but I'm not sure if I'll finish all 3 of them :smile:
Original post by MBFP
All of you seem so confident with everything you do lol.....

Definitely not :smile:
Original post by Phoebe2108
anyone sitting the edexcel religious studies exam on may 16th and 18th? i reallly want an a* so i could do with some tips

I've made revision cards on Get Revising for Believing in God and Matters of Life and Death if you want to use them, I'll link them and when I manage to do the rest I'll link them too :smile:

Believing in God: https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-cards/believing-in-god-20

Matters of Life and Death: https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-cards/matters-of-life-and-death-10

I plan on getting the rest done very soon as the exams are so near! :tongue:

EDIT: I just finished the ones on Marriage and the Family so you can have those as well :smile:

Marriage and the Family: https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-cards/marriage-and-the-family-6
(edited 7 years ago)
UPDATE 07/05/16:
10 days remaining!!
1. A*/A maths questions
2. Half of maths past paper + Vector
3. AVFTB - Extract question + gathered quotes
4. French past paper
5. B1 - 16 Q&A
6. C1 - 17 Q&A
7. OMAM - essay question + re-did Curley's character profile
8. Geo 1 - Past paper
9. P1 - Equations
UPDATE 07/05/16:
10 days remaining!!
1. A*/A maths questions
4. French past paper
5. B1 - 16 Q&A
6. C1 - 17 Q&A
8. Geo 1 - Past paper
9. P1 - Equations

What do your character profiles include (English lit)?
Original post by ChocolateCosmos
Life has happened.
1 Week to go. Barely done anything, false encouragement only makes it worse. Gonna try my utter best to get. But the inevitability of losing my 12A*s is present...

I doubt you will be able to encourage me, :frown: False encouragement makes it so much worse, you know too at the back of your head that its impossible to get that aim now... Ah well. Head up... and i'll do as much as I can...!
:frown:
Your doing extremely well by the way. Well done!

if you have that great ambition of wanting to get straight A stars then don't give up. if you are capable of those results then yes, i think you will be able to still get it - even though you only have a week left.
This makes me feel bad about my GCSE results (only got one A, the rest were B's) :colondollar:
Original post by MBFP
I don't really know what to do now apart from going over notes again and doing past papers... I could work on Lit tho :albertein:

What abou tmind maps? Or teaching someone else? Although past papers at this point are key :smile:

UPDATE 07/05/16:
10 days remaining!!
1. A*/A maths questions
4. French past paper
5. B1 - 16 Q&A
6. C1 - 17 Q&A
8. Geo 1 - Past paper
9. P1 - Equations

Woah well done this is amazing:biggrin:

Original post by xxVENUSx
This makes me feel bad about my GCSE results (only got one A, the rest were B's) :colondollar:

Hey please don't feel bad :frown: As and Bs are fantastic :biggrin:
Original post by Littleone2000
What do your character profiles include (English lit)?

Quotes, about the character and context :smile: I use york notes to help me out :biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
What abou tmind maps? Or teaching someone else? Although past papers at this point are key :smile:

Woah well done this is amazing:biggrin:

Hey please don't feel bad :frown: As and Bs are fantastic :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I'm studying that course. I can give tips.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i would be really grateful if you could give me some advice then :smile:
Original post by xxVENUSx

They are great !! :biggrin: A's and B's are amazing :smile: What did you get the A for ?
Ahhhhh i've done very little last few weeks but been working hard this weekend! one more week! eek!

I'm pretty confident with french now just doing past papers and working on b1 as well as c1 for the first week. Although panicking for week 2 now! English is my weakness!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ladybird29
Ahhhhh i've done very little last few weeks but been working hard this weekend! one more week! eek!

I'm pretty confident with french now just doing past papers and working on b1 as well as c1 for the first week. Although panicking for week 2 now! English is my weakness!!!

Hey there ,
If you don't mind could you please update us with what you did yesterday and today :smile: Thank you.
Are you ready for B1 , C1 and French ?
I'm ready for French, C1 - kinda and B1 need to do past papers and go over difficulties :biggrin:
Hey there ,
If you don't mind could you please update us with what you did yesterday and today :smile: Thank you.
Are you ready for B1 , C1 and French ?
I'm ready for French, C1 - kinda and B1 need to do past papers and go over difficulties :biggrin:

Lots of yesterday was homework so A*/A maths questions and German reading practice and translation. Also did french listening june 2012 and just got an A which i was pleased with as french listening is my weakness. During the week i did the reading for june 2012 and got an A* so I am feeling pretty confident. Going to use memrise vocab list to help solidify knowledge :smile:

Today I've revised the nervous system and infectious diseases in B1. I've been revising in the garden as weather is just beautiful today! Not too much done today so far but will do more from now until this evening. I plan to do a B1 paper now and then later revise C1.
Hey,
What are you guys planning to do the day before your exam- in detail ? CURIOUS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending