The Student Room Group

EXAM after EXAM !

Hey,

I'm sure that you have an exam straight after another too (next day or the same day).
I was just wondering how you're going to revise/ manage time in that situation,i'm very scared.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jasmine321
Hey,

I'm sure that you have an exam straight after another too (next day or the same day).
I was just wondering how you're going to revise/ manage time in that situation,i'm very scared.

Thank you :smile:

Hi,

I have two exams on the same day twice (a week apart), then another exam two days later, so I know how stressful it seems! What I am planning on doing is alternating revising each subject in the run up to the exams, and then on the day spending all the time I have between the exams cramming for the afternoon one. It's not ideal but I think it's really important not to get too stressed about it, because there's nothing you can do about it. All the revision you've done before now becomes really important, because there is no way you can cover the whole course in a few hours, so put the time in now so on the day you're focused and confident you've done all you can.

Hopefully this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest