The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F215 and F214 paper predictions 2016

I was just wondering if anyone maybe had any thoughts on what may come up this year on the F215 and F 214 paper?

Scroll to see replies

http://www.cherryhilltuition.com/biology-a-level-ocr

Relying on these for now on!
They're not split into depth and breadth, but study the specimen papers to understand the flow of questions (I've been advised)
Reply 2
Original post by ImagineCats

They're not split into depth and breadth, but study the specimen papers to understand the flow of questions (I've been advised)

Thanks for sharing! It's so good :smile:
Reply 3

i cant open these?
Reply 4

i cannot open these either
Original post by Dmatb567
i cannot open these either

Original post by calooee
i cant open these?

:argh: works for me on chrome?
Also how seriously is everyone taking module 1? The one about making a hypothesis/different tests (t-test, chi-square etc) ?????
Reply 7
Also how seriously is everyone taking module 1? The one about making a hypothesis/different tests (t-test, chi-square etc) ?????

Tried it on chrome only AS papers are clickable. Not sure what you're on about with making a hypothesis/different tests? I don't do that in f214 or f215 just need to know how to work out chi-square? Are you doing something different?
Original post by calooee
Tried it on chrome only AS papers are clickable. Not sure what you're on about with making a hypothesis/different tests? I don't do that in f214 or f215 just need to know how to work out chi-square? Are you doing something different?

I want to cry I stupidly thought this was about the reformed biology I thought we were a family suffering through these changes together omg

Live long and prosper people and hope your exams go well and you get into uni love u all
any f214 predictions guys? Any from teachers? :frown:
Respiration, photosynthesis never came up at all last year!
Reply 10
Original post by bakedbeans247

Maybe the stuff on the liver e.g labelling the liver, liver functions, Ornithine cycle

Idk! it's hard to predict what will come up! just revise everything!

They did! Just not as much as we all hoped :frown: for F215 I'm thinking Galapagos.
Original post by AnnekaChan173
They did! Just not as much as we all hoped :frown: for F215 I'm thinking Galapagos.

Hey waaait a sec, i remember you from last year! When I was procrastinating on tsr lol. Resitting both bio papers this yr? I'm just sitting the f214.
Hey waaait a sec, i remember you from last year! When I was procrastinating on tsr lol. Resitting both bio papers this yr? I'm just sitting the f214.

Hi, I remember you too :3 resitting for the * since I missed it last year, lord knows why I chose to do both tbh
Is anyone else re siting AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by gemstone100
Is anyone else re siting AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm resitting F211 (the short paper) :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by carli97
I'm resitting F211 (the short paper) :smile:

Me too! Do you have the f211 2015 paper??
Reply 17
Original post by Ss0
Me too! Do you have the f211 2015 paper??

yeah I do
Reply 18
Original post by carli97
yeah I do

Could you send it me. Also mark scheme if you have it. :smile:
Original post by Ss0
Could you send it me. Also mark scheme if you have it. :smile:

Would you also be able to send me the paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending