The Student Room Group

another rape capital of eurape - germany

[video="youtube;GwrfgY13GVw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwrfgY13GVw[/video]

OPEN YOUR EYES GODDAMN STUPID GERMANS I'M ACTUALLY ANGRY AT THIS
Original post by Mathemagicien
That map is misleading, not all crimes are reported by the media (not everything is newsworthy), and in many crimes there are multiple victims, and multiple criminals

so.... even worse? lol
Original post by Mathemagicien
That map is misleading, not all crimes are reported by the media (not everything is newsworthy), and in many crimes there are multiple victims, and multiple criminals

Yeah, it's incredible that anyone would take this as valid evidence. Not only is it based on media reports instead of actual crime stats, but it also includes "alleged" media reports. It really demonstrates how desperate people are to confirm their beliefs, and how far they'll go to twist the truth.
You seem like a new user here. Next time you decide to create a thread it would be a fantastic idea to refer to sites like Business Insider, Reuters, BBC as supports for your thread title.

Also, since you are knew, I think i'll take the liberty to inform you that there is no such thing as a "rape capital" in Europe.
How thick am I? I read the thread title and thought ...How has he misspelt Europe, the a is nowhere near the o!
Then I got it...you little wag.:u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TaintedLight
You seem like a new user here. Next time you decide to create a thread it would be a fantastic idea to refer to sites like Business Insider, Reuters, BBC as supports for your thread title.

Also, since you are knew, I think i'll take the liberty to inform you that there is no such thing as a "rape capital" in Europe.

*cough* Most of Sweden....
I read a while ago that Sweden ( Malmo) was only beaten by Lesotho .
MSM as well, not some blog.
I laughed a little more than I should have at the title, I will admit.
Reply 8

We've already seen the stats, they have been discussed on numerous occasions on tsr.
Original post by Dodgypirate
*cough* Most of Sweden....

Demonstrably false. Legal definitions, and how cases are handled, vary widely across countries which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.

A much better interpretation of this statistic is how Sweden has a high rate of reported rape than any other country in Europe.

Original post by Jebedee
We've already seen the stats, they have been discussed on numerous occasions on tsr.

Good for you.

Good for you.

Great so if you aren't phased by stats, nothing you say has any value.

new
Original post by Jebedee
Great so if you aren't phased by stats, nothing you say has any value.

“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."

I find it amusing you would quote me and then run away claiming nothing you say has any value. Nonetheless, going forward I hope the above quote will give you some incentive to look at stats with an objective purpose.

Original post by ShiningNights
new

Ahhh i thought you were the ShiningLight. Thanks.
Reply 13
I'm just going to throw this out there, there can only be one capital at a time
Original post by patrickstarfish

Why are you so angry about alleged rapes in Germany supposedly caused by immigration when domestic violence has been going on right here, in the UK since the beginning of time. For all you know, it is happening on your street. Does that not make you angry too?
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."

I find it amusing you would quote me and then run away claiming nothing you say has any value. Nonetheless, going forward I hope the above quote will give you some incentive to look at stats with an objective purpose.

So stats can be manipulated therefore they should be disregarded entirely? If you have an issue with stats the onus is on you to prove it.

There is another thing called
"in my opinion"
Original post by Jebedee
So stats can be manipulated therefore they should be disregarded entirely? If you have an issue with stats the onus is on you to prove it.

lol....

1) Didn't claim stats "should be disregarded entirely"

2) Nowhere have I claimed Sweden's rape rate methodology is an issue. What I said is, and this is not an opinion, the legal definition and criminal procedure for rapes in Sweden is vastly different and cannot be meaningfully compared with the rape statistics of say Romania or Mongolia.

Original post by ODES_PDES
There is another thing called
"in my opinion"

.. .Just because you find it difficult to agree with my posts doesn't make them an opinion :yeah:
lol....

1) Didn't claim stats "should be disregarded entirely"

2) Nowhere have I claimed Sweden's rape rate methodology is an issue. What I said is, and this is not an opinion, the legal definition and criminal procedure for rapes in Sweden is vastly different and cannot be meaningfully compared with the rape statistics of say Romania or Mongolia.

And this is sufficient to go from near the lowest to higher amount of rape in the world? Someone's reaching.
Reply 19
Original post by patrickstarfish
[video="youtube;GwrfgY13GVw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwrfgY13GVw[/video]

That Jakob Augstein at the 3:50 mark sounds like an absolute cretin. I imagine he doesn't live in the areas where this happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending