thanks @Anon_98 for the reps :wink:

Most welcome. :tongue:

Hope your revision is going well. :biggrin:
I'm gonna calmly do a C4 paper :smile:
Reply 3062
Original post by Anon_98
Most welcome. :tongue:

Hope your revision is going well. :biggrin:

it actually is, thank you. I hope yours is like wise.
These damn differential equations are causing my loss of marks :bawling:
Can anyone give ways to keep awake and not sleepy when revising I find it a big problem because I'm always tired :frown:
Original post by goal101
Can anyone give ways to keep awake and not sleepy when revising I find it a big problem because I'm always tired :frown:

Go to sleep and get some proper rest.
Original post by goal101

1 - Wash your face with cold water.
2 - Do a few star jumps or exercise a bit.

That's what I do if I have to revise late! If it doesn't work, then definitely go to sleep because you won't learn as well when you're tired.
Original post by Zacken
Go to sleep and get some proper rest.

Original post by AppleBlossoms
1 - Wash your face with cold water.
2 - Do a few star jumps or exercise a bit.

That's what I do if I have to revise late! If it doesn't work, then definitely go to sleep because you won't learn as well when you're tired.

Thankyou guys, I'm in bed now I'm feeling so burned out I want to revise but I'm jist so tired, I was so into getting my grades and I don't want to give up at this stage but I'm finding it hard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goal101
Thankyou guys, I'm in bed now I'm feeling so burned out I want to revise but I'm jist so tired, I was so into getting my grades and I don't want to give up at this stage but I'm finding it hard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll do twice the amount of work with 10 hours sleep behind you than you will with 5 hours sleep and an extra 5 hours work because of how much better you work when you're not tired.
Reply 3069
Original post by Kamara7
These damn differential equations are causing my loss of marks :bawling:

I feel your pain bro :frown:, (that and some of the vector questions are my kryptonite)
Hi guys,

Anyone got the OCR AS chemistry practice papers that were recently released?

Asked my teacher multiple times but keep getting brushed off. 😡

Just want an idea of the actual exam. Done al the specifications but just looking to do the practice papers for extra revision.

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xs4
I feel your pain bro :frown:, (that and some of the vector questions are my kryptonite)

I'm just getting the hang of vectors, they used to be really horrible for me as well :frown:
I should hopefully finish the majority of my psychology research methods/approaches notes by tomorrow
will be doing stoichiometry revision and questions in the next 2-3 hours!
Gonna be doing more psych notes
Reply 3075
gonna smash some exponential growth/decay. c4 in 6 weeks and empa is this friday eeek
Reply 3076
Original post by Kamara7
I'm just getting the hang of vectors, they used to be really horrible for me as well :frown:

damn we havent started vectors yet. any tips?
Original post by Guls
damn we havent started vectors yet. any tips?

I don't know if you use it but Mymaths is quite good :smile: I'd advise to consolidate on GCSE stuff, then go over vector equations of lines as it's REALLY important you get these, then the rest shouldn't be too bad :wink:
Tonight I have finally finished Chapter 2 of Beliefs for Sociology and gone over 3 more Psychology studies - I am now 4/6ths of the way through the Studies exam. Now I am going to reward myself with a McFlurry.
I literally couldn't do psychology today, I had to do many other things today, not revision related I'm afraid :redface: I'll do it tomorrow :lol:

Original post by emiloujess
Tonight I have finally finished Chapter 2 of Beliefs for Sociology and gone over 3 more Psychology studies - I am now 4/6ths of the way through the Studies exam. Now I am going to reward myself with a McFlurry.

Hooray! Power through those studies! I've had McDonalds today as well :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending