The Student Room Group

How to get an A in GCSE edexcel maths?

i currently get about 60 for each paper, so 120 overall. How can i add an extra 30 marks in the next week before my exam?
Original post by JRT123
i currently get about 60 for each paper, so 120 overall. How can i add an extra 30 marks in the next week before my exam?

try out my thread www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471&p=62901465#post62901465 :awesome:
plus see from which questions you are missing marks and work on those :h:
Original post by JRT123

This one's quite simple, all you have to do is gather all your maths equipment(pens,calculators and stationary etc) then put them in a circle. After that you start humming the sine and cosine rules multiple times getting louder and faster each time. Then you offer your school maths book (or a family pet tbh demons aren't really that picky) as a sacrifice and then almost instantly you'll be blessed with the ability to get 85/100 on each paper.
Trust me it worked for me( i miss mr flake but he was a worthy sacrifice :smile: )
I would use this website called Mr Barton Maths because it has loads of past papers, example and questions with solutions

Quick Reply

Latest