Original post by Lúcio
U fool

We can all live happily in the CL next season :biggrin:

Scenes when we both don't get it.
Lulz
Original post by Rk2k14
Scenes when we both don't get it.
Lulz

To be honest anything is better than the teams we had in this season (bar City).

Everybody would be bricking it against Leicester.
Spurs can play terrific football when they feel like it.
Liverpool under Klopp look like they're gone be amazing.
United just seem to get the result regardless of how they perform.

Arsenal are an embarrassment every season.
Original post by Lúcio
To be honest anything is better than the teams we had in this season (bar City).

Everybody would be bricking it against Leicester.
Spurs can play terrific football when they feel like it.
Liverpool under Klopp look like they're gone be amazing.
United just seem to get the result regardless of how they perform.

Arsenal are an embarrassment every season.

Leicester would be an unknown quantity for just about everyone, like Spurs were a few years ago. The CL regulars will know all about Arsenal, United, City but most of them wouldn't be able to even spell Leicester or point to it on a map.
Original post by sr90
Leicester would be an unknown quantity for just about everyone, like Spurs were a few years ago. The CL regulars will know all about Arsenal, United, City but most of them wouldn't be able to even spell Leicester or point to it on a map.

They all know who Vardy is. Madman.
Lol at people thinking Pool Spurs or Leicester will get past the group stages in next years champions league...
Of course people will know Leicester after this season. They would have been following the situation and obviously looking at Mahrez and Vardy.

Original post by leinad2012
Lol at people thinking Pool Spurs or Leicester will get past the group stages in next years champions league...
This will bang if Arsenal don't get past group stages and they do
Original post by Dirtybit
Of course people will know Leicester after this season. They would have been following the situation and obviously looking at Mahrez and Vardy.

This will bang if Arsenal don't get past group stages and they do

Arsenal not getting past group stages? Banter fam. If Arsenal was a stock people would love it, 0% yearly variation.

Sad fact is Leicester will more than likely finishs their 1st cl game with 9 men after Morgan gives away 3 pens for pulling in the box and gets sent off and Vardy gets a red for calling the ref a "****ing jap". The continent can't handle Leicester

Leicester and Spurs definitely will. They have the #2 and #3 best centre forward in world football.

Leicester also have a top 5 in the world player
(edited 7 years ago)
Most of the USA knows who Leicester are and they ****ing hate football. No one on the continent will take them lightly
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Leicester and Spurs definitely will. They have #2 and #3 best centre forward in world football.

It's actually tragic that the average English football fan thinks this. No they aren't ffs
It's actually tragic that the average English football fan thinks this. No they aren't ffs

I guarantee you they are. You'll see in the Euros that Kane and Vardy can't be touched.
Original post by sr90

Subtle jab at Liverpool by omitting entirely...
Klopp at Liverpool >>>

People will know about Leicester but they won't have played against them so the fear factor will sill be there. It's the same way that even by Christmas people were aware of how good Leicester can be, yet nobody managed to stop them.
Original post by Lúcio
Subtle jab at Liverpool by omitting entirely...
Klopp at Liverpool >>>

People will know about Leicester but they won't have played against them so the fear factor will sill be there. It's the same way that even by Christmas people were aware of how good Leicester can be, yet nobody managed to stop them.

I just find it cynical that barca and psg have both gone for Leicester for the pre season, just to get a better idea of them imo. Would love to see players like James, Chowdry, chilwell against barca though.
I like to see who they sign as they need to get the balance right imo, as the team spirit at the moment must be sky-high and cannot be diminished with a star player. However, the depth of quality isn't great at all, especially in defence in particular.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I guarantee you they are. You'll see in the Euros that Kane and Vardy can't be touched.

Ok mate😂
Most of the USA knows who Leicester are and they ****ing hate football. No one on the continent will take them lightly

They think Leicester won the UEFA cup ffs
almost everyone walked out before Pellegrini's goodbye speech, lel poor guy

https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/729358718421213184
(edited 7 years ago)
If we don't get 4th from this position I'll be pissed. To find ourselves here after our season is incredibly lucky, 69 points for 4th place is really as good as it gets. West Ham still have plenty of play for with the Europa spots, so I wouldn't expect them to roll over.
Original post by Fizzel
If we don't get 4th from this position I'll be pissed. To find ourselves here after our season is incredibly lucky, 69 points for 4th place is really as good as it gets. West Ham still have plenty of play for with the Europa spots, so I wouldn't expect them to roll over.

Last ever game at Upton Park too, although dunno how many of the players have actually been there long enough to care
Original post by Fizzel

Original post by difeo
Last ever game at Upton Park too, although dunno how many of the players have actually been there long enough to care

The West Ham fans will care and get behind their team. Mark Noble is as local as you could get born in Canning Town.

Latest