The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Law at the University of Liverpool

I am hoping to study Law in 2017,however I was wondering how highly regarded the University Of Liverpool was by law firms,I understand it is part of the Russell Group however the entry requirements are ABB.
Original post by Mckay55
I am hoping to study Law in 2017,however I was wondering how highly regarded the University Of Liverpool was by law firms,I understand it is part of the Russell Group however the entry requirements are ABB.

Bump
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
It is one of the lowest grade requirements for the Russel groups however it is still highly regarded. I'm studying Law right now here and the only thing firms will look down on is bad grades, so work hard and you won't have a problem. I think Liverpool is excellent for law by the way, the law clinic adds a lot to the degree and there's a lot of opportunities sent to us by the law staff.
Original post by sloths
It is one of the lowest grade requirements for the Russel groups however it is still highly regarded. I'm studying Law right now here and the only thing firms will look down on is bad grades, so work hard and you won't have a problem. I think Liverpool is excellent for law by the way, the law clinic adds a lot to the degree and there's a lot of opportunities sent to us by the law staff.

It's true that it does offer lower grades than most Russell group uni's but even though over Russell group uni's offer AAA for law they rarely will only accept that! I know loads of people who have gone to Russell group uni's to do law, and were offered AAA but didn't get that and still got in! Uni of Liverpool said to me on the open day that that it's a typical offer most Russell groups will offer but don't tell you that they'll offer you lower than three A's 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending