The Student Room Group

It's not genocide, it's justice.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oh dearie me
Communists/Marxists basically believe White Western civilization is all evil and Whites oppress every group..

No they arent. The group you are refering to are reactionary, and closer to fascist movements. Its something new, based around group think, cults of personality, and identity.
Reply 61
Original post by wildleaves
Where on earth did i say that....
I think the other guy you quoted did. There is nothing unrealistic about promoting peace. I think people's grievances should
be addressed and misconceptions should be quashed. Together we can make this a better world.

I have not and will not ever say that, my belief is we should see what these idiots have to say then then show people how rediculous it is.

If the person who is using this actually read what was said they would realise how wrong they are in using you quote

You seem angry. Racism exists in both directions and must be beaten on all sides.
Original post by 0to100
MATE
check the tweet in the very op itself
A WHITE PERSON SAID IT

Mea culpa.
Reply 63
Original post by 0to100
Yea but you're singling black people out, now you're tryna clean it up like "not ALL blacks" but this whole time you're labellin em mate
WHILE YOU TOLD ME that racism is a bad attitude and you upvoted the other bloke about the same **** an how we need to be peaceful

And see you your hatred or resentment is useless because you're whinging on the pc
so black resentment can be useless to
Like I said everyone's got grievances because we're all tryna survive
I'm not affected AT ALL if a black person don't like me
Like I understand
And I see what you're saying about...sat on dole bitching at the tele
But whites do that too, and Asians mate
Everyone does it because it's the gov't's fault not each other!

I used blacks as an example because they have grievances which I personally don't agree with I don't thinks the facts back up what they are saying (once again not saying society is perfect and that everything they complain about is wrong I disagree with Blm a lot) but the person I replied to decided that I'm just a white person looking for sympathy who shouldn't be listened to.

The on the dole bit wasn't aimed at blacks I tried to show that it is the people who don't try to help themselves and just complain that is why I used the people bitching on the dole as that includes people of every race.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Mea culpa.

"My fault?" lol

Original post by joecphillips
I used blacks as an example because they have grievances which I personally don't agree with I don't thinks the facts back up what they are saying (once again not saying society is perfect and that everything they complain about is wrong I disagree with Blm a lot) but the person I replied to decided that I'm just a white person looking for sympathy who shouldn't be listened to.

The on the dole bit wasn't aimed at blacks I tried to show that it is the people who don't try to help themselves and just complain that is why I used the people bitching on the dole as that includes people of every race.

Right well...it wasn't looking that way. Just seemed like anger. But ok.

Not clicking mate because it means my fault so. I shoulda linked to you the tweet op posted.
What ********e
Reply 68
What is "whiteness"? Is it the inability to dance well?
Oh great we're going to get free dance lessons I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by 0to100
"My fault?" lol

Right well...it wasn't looking that way. Just seemed like anger. But ok.

I was angry at how someone tried to dismiss my opinion because I was white when they will try to argue that someone's opinion should be dismissed for reason of race, sex etc.
Why are trannies so trangry these days? Is it possible this is biological? Some form of hormone imbalance? Can those meds have an impact? A study should be done.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=transexuals+hormones+mood+swings

Might explain a few things. Mystery solved.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending