The Student Room Group

What I like about you

:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd go first but I don't think i'll get a reply.
I would like to know please :K:

I hope it's not my potato head, because that's what you drew earlier. :colondollar:
Reply 3
YOU HOLD ME TiiiIIIiiiIIIghtttttttttt
tell me im the only one...
Go on den fam :redface:
Awww well Woody you have a nice arm and make sensible posts :hugs:

Original post by WoodyMKC
Original post by CoolCavy
Awww well Woody you have a nice arm and make sensible posts :hugs:

Not true Cavy!!!!!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Not true Cavy!!!!!

We are meant to be saying nice things about the poster above :colondollar: also he makes posts about girls which i may or may not sometimes agree with :redface:

and as for you MrsHolmes you are fabulous and beautiful in everyway :lovehug: xxx

EDIT: i have misinterpreted this whole thread :hide: thought it was like Anon's one with the say the positive thing about the poster above :getmecoat:
well you are all really nice here :redface: over to you Sean :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
This is a lovely thing to do Sean!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not true Cavy!!!!!

Is too :colonhash: Maybe only 25% are sensible, but still... I think that's quite a lot given my posts per day atm :lol:
meh pls thanks :kissing2:
me mee meeeee!!!

i think you are fabulous btw! :ahee: :love:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I'd go first but I don't think i'll get a reply.

I think I know who you are (apart from mr door knob :rofl:) and if it is you, you keep Miss Zebra happy. You post some interesting/controversial things but from time to time, insightful things about relationships or something else, so well done you. :borat:

I would like to know please :K:

I hope it's not my potato head, because that's what you drew earlier. :colondollar:

:facepalm2: that was a disaster.

Where do I start? With your number, perchance? :wink:

Original post by z33
YOU HOLD ME TiiiIIIiiiIIIghtttttttttt
tell me im the only one...

Yesssss. Where have you gone? Awesome BB housemate. You remind me of how stressful A-level was and you're up at interesting times, and you're also nice to a lot of people around the place. :borat: and good taste in Jacksons.

You are so hilarious a lot of the time :tongue: and anyone who knows who Alan Partridge is always a winner. Whether it's funny stuff about gems or muscles or innuendos, you've got it all covered. Must be a delight to be around in real life. :yep:
Original post by CoolCavy
We are meant to be saying nice things about the poster above :colondollar: also he makes posts about girls which i may or may not sometimes agree with :redface:

and as for you MrsHolmes you are fabulous and beautiful in everyway :lovehug: xxx

I'm only joking(referring to his most recent posts XD)! :tongue:

You're beautiful! And the sweetest person ever, and you almost ALWAYS make me smile when I speak to you, that is indeed an amazing talent that you have! :colondollar: xxxx

Is too :colonhash: Maybe only 25% are sensible, but still... I think that's quite a lot given my posts per day atm :lol:

Hmmmm, okay :redface: So after midnight the percentage goes down I suppose? Well that makes sense, I just wrote that i have a penis and on another thread I claimed I had 12 boobs, the same seems to apply to me :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

Me please! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Meee!!! :colondollar:
Meee plz!
Reply 17
Try my luck
:colone:
Do me, do me pls :hubba:
Reply 19
Original post by SeanFM

Yesssss. Where have you gone? Awesome BB housemate. You remind me of how stressful A-level was and you're up at interesting times, and you're also nice to a lot of people around the place. :borat: and good taste in Jacksons

Just revision/ coursework/ first world problems stuff :lol:
Awhhhhhhhhhh thanks <333 ahaha i am x3
Das so cute thank you! :biggrin: I know :colone: <3

Quick Reply

Latest