The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
leave him you idiot
OP you should leave him and find someone who loves you for you. but seriously how common is strech marks, i literally have none but i dont see anything wrong with them. how can they make a person look 'ugly'?
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
OP you should leave him and find someone who loves you for you. but seriously how common is strech marks, i literally have none but i dont see anything wrong with them. how can they make a person look 'ugly'?

pretty obvious, by looking unattractive
it doesn't benefit anyone to pretend that they're perceived as a positive aesthetic quality

OP should still leave the guy tho, why stay with someone who ****-talks u
Original post by Ananaz
Perhaps you should consider breaking it off with him? If he genuinely bullies you for such trivial things then just imagine what kind of a boyfriend he would be if you two were in a relationship and you happened to gain a little bit of weight...

I have stretch marks on the sides of my hips and a birthmark on the right side of my ribs. You shouldn't worry about it. Stretch marks, birthmarks and scars don't make a person ugly!! A personality like his does though.

:five: Me too :u:
Original post by difeo
you really have no idea

:colonhash: Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously since she hasn't given birth...:colonhash:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:colonhash: Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously since she hasn't given birth...:colonhash:

I remember reading somewhere guys don't mind stretch marks because they find imperfections sexy and if you don't have tiger stripes you don't have a womanly ass :')

*high five for the tiger stripes
What an a**ehole.
Leave the f***er
I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.

for the stretchmarks - Bio Oil works wonders, you can also buy a cheap wilko-branded one, which works exactly the same to be honest.

for the guy- get rid of him, you need to love yourself, and you cant do that with a guy who is always putting you down. let go of him, you're worth more- find someone who loves you regardless of your flaws i know this sounds so cliché buts its true! its better do be single and love yourself than be with a guy who constantly puts you down!! xx
goodluck love, and honestly stretch marks arent that bad <3
If he's making nasty comments this early in the relationship it's possible that he could become an abusive partner.

Either way, stretch marks and birthmarks and completely normal and I really don't think anyone is genuinely disgusted or put off by them in any way. Everyone's body is different and if he can't respect that then he's probably not a very nice person. You deserve better!
Original post by Kaiju
pretty obvious, by looking unattractive
it doesn't benefit anyone to pretend that they're perceived as a positive aesthetic quality

OP should still leave the guy tho, why stay with someone who ****-talks u

i think they look alright tbh just googled it. i dont see nothing wrong with them and even if my boyfriend had them i wouldnt care.
Reply 30
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

so you're saying stretch marks are disgusting when they're due to pregnancy
(edited 7 years ago)
You should leave the guy tbh & try bio-oil
Reply 32
I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.

He is seriously not worth your time believe me. It's hard but you need to find someone who loves every little bit of you. It'll be so worth the wait :smile:
But if you don't want to use them, bio oil seriously worked for mine and I have tons :smile:

Leave this *******.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell him to **** right off.

Why would you even sleep with someone who makes you feel bad about yourself?
Anyway, he's a douche. If I were you, I'd leave.
You shouldn't be around someone who's going to make you feel insecure about yourself, just leave him, otherwise you're probably going to end up getting really upset about your stretch marks. Stretch marks aren't even uncommon, many people have them so good luck to him in finding someone without them.
What an absolute dick. Tell him to stop taking the piss because it's upsetting and you're already self conscious. If he doesn't then you should walk...
Original post by MaseratiJay
OP you're going about it the wrong way..you don't need advice on how to get rid of them..GET RID OF HIM instead.

I'm a guy and I'm telling you, you literally need to get rid of him..like yesterday and never, ever speak to him again. And never, ever tolerate anyone like that.

You're better than that. Be with someone who is with you and accepts every part of you...not someone who (this is the bit that even upsets me the most let alone) will sleep with you and is using you for fun (so sorry, but it's true).

I am more saddened by the fact you are even concerned whether he'd want a relationship? Who cares? He's a donkey! Get rid! Move on!

Wholeheartedly agree with everything said!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
so you're saying stretch marks are disgusting when they're due to pregnancy

No I am saying you're exaggerating.

When did I say stretch marks were disgusting? Do tell me! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending