The Student Room Group

Bandwagon Leicester Thread I

Scroll to see replies

The whole celebrations were executed wonderfully. Start to end. Thought it was a nice touch for Ranieri to help lift the trophy with the captain but surprised there were no bumps for the manager!

Congratulations to Leicester again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow how good was nessun dorma. Sceeeenes.
Just got back, city centre had about five different parties going. Think I got interviewed by bbc radio leicester at the clock tower, I turned round and had a bbc microphone in my face asking what it was like at any rate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I turned round and had a bbc microphone in my face asking what it was like at any rate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you didnt say it was like Quad Studios 1994 you missed the opportunity of a lifetime:colonhash:
Just got back, city centre had about five different parties going. Think I got interviewed by bbc radio leicester at the clock tower, I turned round and had a bbc microphone in my face asking what it was like at any rate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, been at King Power since the game ended, on my way home now, see all the players hanging out in the lounge on the first floor and met Selby on his way out and got a picture with Mahrez entourage. Quite a few cameras around here as well as the travelling Italian fans.
Now imagine if Leicester hadn't won the title by the time they faced Everton. Wouldn't have been anywhere near as good, though of course still great.
I'm surprised the squad weren't presented with "Champions 16" jerseys at the end of the match
Original post by swirly
If you didnt say it was like Quad Studios 1994 you missed the opportunity of a lifetime:colonhash:

I have no idea what that means, so obviously not.

[video="youtube;nrdgtS89Paw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrdgtS89Paw[/video]

greatest press conference ever.
Awesome celebrations yesterday.

I think one of the best things about this Leicester side is the way they've grown into their role at the top of the league. They haven't been paranoid or racked by self-doubt, like some sides leading the division with a month or two left in recent years (Liverpool, Arsenal especially).

Leicester have just... got on with it.
I have no idea what that means, so obviously not.

[video="youtube;nrdgtS89Paw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrdgtS89Paw[/video]

greatest press conference ever.

Hopefully, it doesn't end like it did for Bentley, and the Tottenham lads when he did it. Claudio looked well pissed off but got to love Fuchs for doing it as he seems like a great character to have.

Love this video, had a tear in my eye when I saw it yesterday, :moon:
Why did Vardy rub his penalty in the keeper's face?
Original post by Neverdie
Why did Vardy rub his penalty in the keeper's face?

Chat **** get banged.

It really is that simple.
Original post by Mackay
Chat **** get banged.

It really is that simple.

But did he chat ****? He might've chatted gentlemanly.
Original post by Neverdie
But did he chat ****? He might've chatted gentlemanly.

Still get banged.
I've read how the feel-good factor from the title win is spreading around the whole city and even attracting those who aren't football fans to a party atmosphere. So basically that means the whole of Leicester (apart from the station and a few other things) will stop for the victory parade next week?
Original post by shawn_o1
I've read how the feel-good factor from the title win is spreading around the whole city and even attracting those who aren't football fans to a party atmosphere. So basically that means the whole of Leicester (apart from the station and a few other things) will stop for the victory parade next week?

It's going to be based in Victoria Park, so I think there will be a couple hundred thousands of people, especially as it is starting in the park at 7p.m and going from the town centre in the late afternoon, which will mean more people will be able to attend.
Just looking at the last remaining fixtures due to a final bet potentially coming in and glancing at the table made me chuckle.

Literally can you imagine if someone handed you the table now at the end of last season? Leicester win the league on 80 points, at least 7 points clear of 2nd place...Spurs. Chelsea struggle to remain in the top half of the table, 10 points adrift from Liverpool in 8th.

...lol okay then mate.
Next season's top four? I'd punt on Liverpool, Southampton, Swansea and Stoke.
Original post by Mackay
Still get banged.

Why be so homosexual though?
If Leicester win their final match, they could potentially win the PL by the second biggest margin ever.

Remarkable.

Quick Reply

Latest