The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone got any idea on how to do the voting system :frown: im stuck
hello chaps i am new
hello
just done it lads bare easy
did all of it in one hour trust me lads you dont need 10 hours they mugging you off
Reply 65
Original post by doogystyle69
did all of it in one hour trust me lads you dont need 10 hours they mugging you off

Yeah, same here, all that fuss for nothing, just need to finish evaluation off now. Think I've done pretty good you know.
Original post by XIIIESA
Yeah, same here, all that fuss for nothing, just need to finish evaluation off now. Think I've done pretty good you know.

aur bro long time no see exam was easy innit tell these wastemans
Reply 67
aur bro long time no see exam was easy innit tell these wastemans

Wagwaaaaaaaaaan G, havent seen you in time my dog, ran away from home where did you go, come back man i wanna feed you
i dont know man, i want to go on this talent show tell simon to hook us up
Reply 69
i dont know man, i want to go on this talent show tell simon to hook us up

dw I've got his number ill holla you, when you coming home tho g, your wife's getting tired she keeps going for the rabbit, truuuuuuuuuust me daddy.
i locked my wife in the cupboard shes being annoying
thick gyal man tell her to fix up
thick gyal man tell her to fix up

LOL! Good one lads LOL
Discussed in our lesson, We thinks it's

Establishments > Teachers > Acts > Votes > Round.

Votes (i.e. result table) table being the compound of act and round tables.

Also, thinking there may be judges or even artists table will only know once we see the data file other than that it's just guessing to be honest.

Any more ideas??
Reply 74
We've already had our first session this morning, the paper looks ok, won't be much need for any code.
Reply 75
Original post by XIIIESA
We've already had our first session this morning, the paper looks ok, won't be much need for any code.

Do you know how many tables will be required?
Reply 76
Original post by WoodySam
Do you know how many tables will be required?

probably 5
Reply 77
Original post by XIIIESA
probably 5

Ok, thats what I had predicted - do you have a private email that I could contact to discuss ideas?
Reply 78
Original post by WoodySam
Ok, thats what I had predicted - do you have a private email that I could contact to discuss ideas?

drop your email
Original post by XIIIESA

How did you find it? Sitting mine tomorrow. Heard from other people that it's not as bad as people are making it out to be

Latest