The Student Room Group

"Glory to Allah" to be plastered over buses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemting
oh :frown:

well I guess that's what TSR is for, you'll find plenty of people to talk to here: with wide range of backgrounds and opinions.

have you consulted a doctor?

do you live in Pakistan? (you don't have to answer that ofc)

nah from uk. u know what.. i have stopped giving a ****. 10 yrs of pain and suffering. i have tried many times to change but i fail..i think there is no point.

i have stopped having hope and have accepted that i am never gonna be happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
~Gay and Muslim
~ Severe depression
~Eating disorder and have stunt growth ( i am only 5 foot 5)
~Social anxiety and low self esteem
~ No one to talk to because pakistani men dont talk about feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
~Gay and Muslim
~ Severe depression
~Eating disorder and have stunt growth ( i am only 5 foot 5)
~Social anxiety and low self esteem
~ No one to talk to because pakistani men dont talk about feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're 5'5 because pakistanis are short.

i have stopped having hope and have accepted that i am never gonna be happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. How much more attention do you want? You've come on TSR before to do the same. This is a new account to moan and troll again. Why is being gay depressing? You don't believe in religion any more so what's with the negative attitude? You're not disabled either? It's the individual itself who can make the change and be happy again. You don't wish to. Noone here is magically going to make you 'happy', it's only you who can do that. Change your mindset. There are much bigger problems out there in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oilfreak1
you're 5'5 because pakistanis are short.

my whole family is tall. my height potential height is not 1.65m

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
Lol. How much more attention do you want? You've come on TSR before to do the same. This is a new account to moan and troll again. Why is being gay depressing? You don't believe in religion any more so what's with the negative attitude? You're not disabled either? It's the individual itself who can make the change and be happy again. You don't wish to. Noone here is magically going to make you 'happy', it's only you who can do that. Change your mindset. There are much bigger problems out there in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
i dont troll and i dont ask for attention. read what happened in the previous page

i dare u to live the life i have lived. u wont manage. so stfu pls. ok so i dont believe in religion, but my parents do. does something click in ur brain..

serious so inconsiderate

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol
i dont troll and i dont ask for attention. read what happened in the previous page

i dare u to live the life i have lived. u wont manage. so stfu pls. ok so i dont believe in religion, but my parents do. does something click in ur brain..

serious so inconsiderate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you don't. Don't lie, you did have a previous account where all you did was speak about 'gay this gay that' ?

Oh you don't know about me. Best I don't speak. You don't have to swear either, kid.

Your parents do, well why don't you tell them then? Is TSR going to fix your life for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure you don't. Don't lie, you did have a previous account where all you did was speak about 'gay this gay that' ?

Oh you don't know about me. Best I don't speak. You don't have to swear either, kid.

Your parents do, well why don't you tell them then? Is TSR going to fix your life for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No i did not. prove it or stfu. i can swear how much i want.

so if i tell my parents they will disown me. if u dont what the **** ur talking about then stfu..

serious has no idea about the world. ur probably like 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No i did not. prove it or stfu. i can swear how much i want.

so if i tell my parents they will disown me. if u dont what the **** ur talking about then stfu..

serious has no idea about the world. ur probably like 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol keep swearing.

How do you know that? You haven't told them though? You make sacrifices for this life for the next. But unfortunately over one gay situation you've lost faith.

Oh no I'm 6 fyi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
What about not wasting money on this malarkey at all?

Yeah, why bother spending money trying to construct a tolerant and liberal society? We should just oppress them all. Believe in religion of any kind? Off to the camps with you. We don't need your ( probably, but we can't prove it ) non-existent God ( or Allah, or whatever you want to call him ) getting in the way of our frog march to a brighter tomorrow.
Lol keep swearing.

How do you know that? You haven't told them though? You make sacrifices for this life for the next. But unfortunately over one gay situation you've lost faith.

Oh no I'm 6 fyi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sacrifices? Yep and apperantly Mohammed went to heaven on a unicorn:mmm:

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol keep swearing.

Oh no I'm 6 fyi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

and u accused me of something..prove it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt it.

The tfl policy (and no doubt replicated by others) specifically outlaws advertising which:

"contains any messages or images which relate to public controversy or sensitivity"

"is likely to be defaced due to the subject matter"

"likely to cause serious offence to members of the public on account of the nature of the product or services being advertised, the wording or design of the advertisement or by way of inference"

The advertisers are trying to invoke section 404 of the GLA act to:
"(c) promote good relations between persons of different racial groups, religious beliefs and sexual orientation".

I would think all of these clauses would be contravened including the last clause since Islam openly despises homosexuals, apostates and other religions esp Judaism.

If this goes ahead, it will be divisive not inclusive. A red rag waved at the bull.

It's a way of advertising Islam and can be seen as selectively promoting one religion ahead of all the others. Wait for the 'Me Too' brigade.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
The Church of England is part of our state. We are not a secular country.

Ok well the Church of England still isn't Islam. And I don't believe the government spends money promoting Anglicanism
Original post by uberteknik
. Wait for the 'Me Too' brigade.

I will not rest until we see our Supreme Lord on the 38!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Not going to go down well in the long run.

Why some people here are bending over backwards for some backward religion is beyond me.
I'd rather spend this money on people who need it instead of this stupidity. The poster is not going to do any help. the money on the other hand.. I'd rather give it to homeless or poor people in Aleppo.
Reply 98
Original post by matatronic
Yeah, why bother spending money trying to construct a tolerant and liberal society? We should just oppress them all. Believe in religion of any kind? Off to the camps with you. We don't need your ( probably, but we can't prove it ) non-existent God ( or Allah, or whatever you want to call him ) getting in the way of our frog march to a brighter tomorrow.

Serious? How is "Glory to God" being put on busses making s society more tolerant and liberal?

I like your logic. Making people more tolerant and liberal by forcing your beliefs on them. I don't see where the hypocrisy is in here...
Original post by hazzer1998

give the religious hate speech a rest buddy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending