The Student Room Group

WJEC LA1 and LA2 Predictions

Does anyone have any predictions for the LA1 and LA2 WJEC Law exams? I have no clue what topics to revise.
Original post by carysmaix
Does anyone have any predictions for the LA1 and LA2 WJEC Law exams? I have no clue what topics to revise.

Hi! I moved this to the Law forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:
Reply 2

I don't know about the LA2 exam (haven't even started revising that yet) but for LA1 I think juries will come up (it's come up every year since 2009) and European Institutions probably will with everything in the news about the EU recently. I'm going to revise both of those, plus Juries, Bail and Rule of Law & Morality. My law tutor told us to revise either all of civil or criminal and then 2 out of Common Law & Equity, Rule of Law & Morality and EU, but after looking at the past papers (on the WJEC website) that seems excessive to me...
Reply 3

Hey,

For LA1, common law and equity is most likely going to come up, EU law and law and morality with Human rights is also possible and Juries too.
I am going to revise 3 of those as they are bound to come up. Hope this helps:smile:
Reply 4
Thank you! I've revised, criminal process, civil process, bail, ccrc, cps, morality, equity criminal appeals and the Woolf reforms, hoping they come up
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi! I moved this to the Law forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:

Thank you, i'm new on here so I didn't really know what I was doing haha!
Thank you, i'm new on here so I didn't really know what I was doing haha!

No problem! Let me know if you're confused about anything else and I'll help you out :biggrin:
Anyone know what will be on the LA2 exam???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending