The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Templeman Library at University of Kent

Hello there.
I am curious about the Templeman Library at University of Kent, can anyone tell me more about the library, the west and east wing as well as the refurbishment? If you also have pictures of the library, please share it to me (if you don't mind). Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by ishb_
Hello there.
I am curious about the Templeman Library at University of Kent, can anyone tell me more about the library, the west and east wing as well as the refurbishment? If you also have pictures of the library, please share it to me (if you don't mind). Thanks in advance!

What do you exactly want to find out? All the information about the refurbishment is here https://www.kent.ac.uk/is/templeman/
If you have any specific questions just ask, I might be able to help you :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by daryZ
What do you exactly want to find out? All the information about the refurbishment is here https://www.kent.ac.uk/is/templeman/
If you have any specific questions just ask, I might be able to help you :smile:

Hey! Thanks for the link :smile: I am curious about the atmosphere of the library, would you say it is a nice place to read books or do assignments (assuming you are a student from UKC)? Also, are the computers usually full? Thank you very much!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
The west wing is just beautiful and the atmosphere is really good. It is open 24/7 during term time. It is a perfect place both for studying and relaxing as well in their nice cafe/social area. :smile: I have only been once in the east wing though, it's the old side and all the books that I need are in the west one anyway. Obviously the building itself looks a bit awkward because it's split into three parts and the center bit is under construction but from my experience I haven't felt any disruptions. I used to have lectures in the lecture theatre that's in the west block and it is the most modern lecture theatre on campus so far.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by daryZ
The west wing is just beautiful and the atmosphere is really good. It is open 24/7 during term time. It is a perfect place both for studying and relaxing as well in their nice cafe/social area. :smile: I have only been once in the east wing though, it's the old side and all the books that I need are in the west one anyway. Obviously the building itself looks a bit awkward because it's split into three parts and the center bit is under construction but from my experience I haven't felt any disruptions. I used to have lectures in the lecture theatre that's in the west block and it is the most modern lecture theatre on campus so far.

That's interesting and helpful! Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending