The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accomodation

I haven't decided on my firm and second choices yet and I'm concerned about whether I'll have a chance of getting into halls this late. I was going to wait until I visit Kingston again next week to make my final decision, but is it a big risk to keep waiting? Any advice?
Original post by bencro
I haven't decided on my firm and second choices yet and I'm concerned about whether I'll have a chance of getting into halls this late. I was going to wait until I visit Kingston again next week to make my final decision, but is it a big risk to keep waiting? Any advice?

Hi Bencro,

Halls applications don't open to students until they have accepted a firm offer from us (usually after you've gotten your results), unless you already have your results and have an unconditional offer then you will apply for halls in August with the rest of the students starting this year.

Please let me know if you have any more questions,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi Chloe, I have a question on similar lines. I had a confirmed place as i applied in 2015 and deferred my entry. When will accommodation be available to apply for? At the moment my Halls application page says apply for halls 2015/2016.

Kind regards
Rhys Jarvis
Original post by RhysJarvis93
Hi Chloe, I have a question on similar lines. I had a confirmed place as i applied in 2015 and deferred my entry. When will accommodation be available to apply for? At the moment my Halls application page says apply for halls 2015/2016.

Kind regards
Rhys Jarvis

Hi Rhys,

I would suggest giving our accommodation team a call to check on the process for students who deferred entry.

I hope this helps,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending