The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot800
Well aren't you 2 a pair of pompous douchebags.

Hey, I never called you a 'bonehead' I just said you were uneducated.
Original post by 0to100
Yes. They are. The very link in the op you seem to be gobbling up even said so. And if you disagree simply saying "no they aren't" doesn't suffice

And no one is self hating, also the Swedish girl isn't necessarily white, there are immigrants in Sweden...And it's a shame you class not being racist as self hatred, says a lot about you.

In-group preferences have existed for thousands of years, and are the reason that various races / ethnicities are still alive to this day.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34131911

Above link shows that most of the migrants are not from Syria (the actual figures would reveal even less being from Syria due to how people lie).

I hope that you can answer me this one simple question, do you want to live in a Muslim country?
Original post by The_Opinion
Yes, the laws do apply to non-EU nations. Any person in the EU cannot be deported to a non "safe" country, the kind of utter rubbish that the ECHR produces, as I said, another reason to leave.

I agree we need to leave to control the migrant situation, but not to bar out refugees and be allowed to deport willy nilly. For reasons like this if it's true obviously deport or imprison but again as I said at least Greece is deporting and it's in the Eu so something in your information is wrong.
Original post by Longshot800
Well aren't you 2 a pair of pompous douchebags.

Is somebody upset that their ignorance of the English language is being exposed? :h:
Original post by 0to100
I agree we need to leave to control the migrant situation, but not to bar out refugees and be allowed to deport willy nilly. For reasons like this if it's true obviously deport or imprison but again as I said at least Greece is deporting and it's in the Eu so something in your information is wrong.

Only the people that it knows have come from Turkey, and the ones that Turkey is willing to accept, a random Syrian refugee who is already in Sweden, can rape and murder as much as he likes without the fear of deportation due to EU rules.
In-group preferences have existed for thousands of years, and are the reason that various races / ethnicities are still alive to this day.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34131911

Above link shows that most of the migrants are not from Syria (the actual figures would reveal even less being from Syria due to how people lie).

I hope that you can answer me this one simple question, do you want to live in a Muslim country?

I don't agree with Islam. I don't have blind love for Asians. I am just against thinking all refugees, people who presumably need help for faults that aren't their own, shouldn't be treated this way. Like it's another ****ing human being come on. It's so cliche to be against them just because you saw some unproven or disproven web article lol

Anyone can become a refugee.
Original post by 0to100
I don't agree with Islam. I don't have blind love for Asians. I am just against thinking all refugees, people who presumably need help for faults that aren't their own, shouldn't be treated this way. Like it's another ****ing human being come on. It's so cliche to be against them just because you saw some unproven or disproven web article lol

Anyone can become a refugee.

Can you please answer the question, it is a yes or no answer.
Only the people that it knows have come from Turkey, and the ones that Turkey is willing to accept, a random Syrian refugee who is already in Sweden, can rape and murder as much as he likes without the fear of deportation due to EU rules.

Ok well don't have a go at me then calling me apologist and self hater and all this playground nonsense. I didn't come up with the friggin policy did I? It's this human rights thing the EU is going after and it's kinda disturbing seeing that you did agree with it just because a random person who happens to be refugee MIGHT have raped someone??? And if you think I'm not white because I feel this way that's terrible honestly, there are so many white people who aren't gonna agree with you here not just me. And if I empathise with some refugees for the sake of being refugees NOT because of their ****ing colour, then am I now a refugee??? I can empathise without being brown or a black or a refugee or something
Can you please answer the question, it is a yes or no answer.

I just answered in the 1st sentence and you're not my father or my boss to tell me how to answer. I said I don't agree with Islam so what more do you need. You posted other things in the comment that I was addressing...can I not do that now?
Original post by 0to100
I just answered in the 1st sentence and you're not my father or my boss to tell me how to answer. I said I don't agree with Islam so what more do you need. You posted other things in the comment that I was addressing...can I not do that now?

I did not ask you if you agreed or disagreed with Islam, I asked if you want the UK to become a Muslim country.

Lets assume that your answer is no, do you want the majority of the population of the UK to be Muslim?
Original post by jawsontheflooor
Has no one mentioned the age thing, literally what are they doing
"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is."

This is a math problem I didn't want to solve. It's like the Inception of age. And does he not know his age? :\
I did not ask you if you agreed or disagreed with Islam, I asked if you want the UK to become a Muslim country.

Lets assume that your answer is no, do you want the majority of the population of the UK to be Muslim?

lmfao no but as I said anyone can be a refugee, it's not just Muslims. And many people have been refugees who aren't Muslim so now I see your reasoning is due to bias which is why I stray from ever fully agreeing with you because I have an education and a decent upbringing to not think this way, assume what you like, i told you that before
this dumbass are debating the most ****ing pointless **** ever.
of course not all of them, no **** sherlock, but significant numbers of them are problem and need to be handled seriously.
too many apologist cucks are defending those ungrateful snakes.
Original post by 0to100
So your parents weren't? So then what are you, some sort of Asian or African? Probably. Ah so that's what it is, you have some complex with being a nonwhite first generation, so now you're trying to fit in with this idea that all British people are racist? I dunno it just seems pathological like you're just doing too much with these insults so I figure you're getting lost in trying to get people to agree with you by saying hateful things. It's not appealing to me, at least. I wasn't raised to be racist thankfully.

wot. :K:
are you trying to read me over the internet because you did AS Psychology and watched Darren Brown once? :rofl:

I just don't like Islam and the attitudes it breeds. That's it.
I've had relatives in the last two generations experience first hand the effects of Islamic views towards non-believers. So my hatred for the ideology is more then justified. That doesn't make me racist at all.

You're defending an ideology that treats women, homosexuals and anyone with different beliefs as sub-humans. If you're gonna pull the social justice card, then by those standards you're far worse then I am.
So the Opinion doesn't want refugees because he thinks they're Muslim and he doesn't like Muslims

Anything else? Glad I figured this out, now I can ignore him.
Original post by patrickstarfish
this dumbass are debating the most ****ing pointless **** ever.
of course not all of them, no **** sherlock, but significant numbers of them are problem and need to be handled seriously.
too many apologist cucks are defending those ungrateful snakes.

Do you know the meaning of apologist?
Original post by 0to100
lmfao no but as I said anyone can be a refugee, it's not just Muslims. And many people have been refugees who aren't Muslim so now I see your reasoning is due to bias which is why I stray from ever fully agreeing with you because I have an education and a decent upbringing to not think this way, assume what you like, i told you that before

I see that you are not actually answering the questions that I am asking you, keep on deflecting!

It appears that you, like many leftists live in a world of contradictions.

You don't want the UK to be a Muslim country, you don't want the UK to be majority Muslim, yet you support polices that will make Muslims the majority and turn the UK into a Muslim country, its one or the other, time to pick a side.
Original post by Zargabaath
wot. :K:
are you trying to read me over the internet because you did AS Psychology and watched Darren Brown once? :rofl:

I just don't like Islam and the attitudes it breeds. That's it.
I've had relatives in the last two generations experience first hand the effects of Islamic views towards non-believers. So my hatred for the ideology is more then justified. That doesn't make me racist at all.

You're defending an ideology that treats women, homosexuals and anyone with different beliefs as sub-humans. If you're gonna pull the social justice card, then by those standards you're far worse then I am.

"wot. :K:"

Anyway I don't like Muslims either but I still refrain from sayin hateful **** for likes, like what I suspect you're doing and lol I never called you racist since Islam isn't as ****ing race. I also wouldn't call you racist since I suspect you're not white since you didn't answer if you're Asian or black. I suspect you're a non-Muslim Asian or African who just wants to fit in and garner upvotes end of? Mate.

:K:
so I'm guessing you're gonna assume that all refugees are gonna sexually assault?

r u that desperate to find a reason to hate refugees?🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
So the Opinion doesn't want refugees because he thinks they're Muslim and he doesn't like Muslims

Anything else? Glad I figured this out, now I can ignore him.

Do you have any idea of reality? The migrants are Muslims!

If you want to be pedantic, 99% of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending