The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyreke
If you had the option of allowing 100,000 of these people into your country, but you knew for a fact at least 10 women (conservative estimate) would be subjected to sexual assault as a result, would you allow them in?

But you don't know for a fact that's what I'm sayin! It's easy to say hateful things on the web because it's fairly inconsequential but nahh I see it all day everyday and it's ugly man
:smile: Keep proving me right.
Original post by Zargabaath
Now that is bigoted. I'd never hate 23% of the entire world because of their religion, revaluate yourself mate.
Maybe the way you were raised wasn't that great after all?

So basically you think that because of my non-white background, I can't have an original thought on this topic?
You think that makes me so thick that I have to imitate the opinions of white people?
I've told you my beef with Islam, yet you keep bringing up my race and my inability to think for myself.

And you say you aren't racist :rofl:

When did I say anything racist. And your thoughts aren't original that's what I'm saying. Your thoughts sound like regurgitated drivel.
And stop with all this let's stick up for Muslims when this whole time you've been having a go, you're priceless
Anyway you've provided nothing seriously
Go back to calling your own people animals lol
Reply 123
Original post by 0to100
^^^has I'm too intellectually incapable to converse like an educated adult written all over it

are you not though?come now, 50 bucks says you're of under-class(not to be confused with working-class) background.
but yeah,strong words from someone accusing an ethnic minority with anti-refugee sentiment of "trying to fit in with whites"...exactly what authority do you think you'd have?
Original post by Longshot800
:smile: Keep proving me right.

Why am I 'douchebag' for pointing out to you that third worlders are not one homogenous race?
Original post by The_Opinion
I understand birth rates, something that you clearly don't.Census YearNumber of MuslimsPopulation of England and WalesMuslim (% of population)Registered MosquesMuslims per mosque196150,00046,196,0000.11[22]77,1431971226,00049,152,0000.46[22]307,5331981553,00049,634,0001.11[22]1493,7111991950,00051,099,0001.86[22]4432,14420011,600,00052,042,0003.07[22]6142,60620112,706,00056,076,0004.83[23]1,5001,912
Muslim population more than doubled in 20 years, to 5% now, so lets just repeat that, in another 20 years it would be 10%, then in 40 years time it would be 20% and so on (and that is just a conservative number, ignoring the fact that older people in the country are not Muslim, and the impact of Muslim migration.)

I am providing the evidence.

Table formatting went wrong, table is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

What's all this copy/paste?

And ok yes it's grown but I'm going by actual numbers. UK is nowhere near Muslim or brown majority........
Original post by 0to100

And ok yes it's grown but I'm going by actual numbers. UK is nowhere near Muslim or brown majority........

yes, it will only takes 1 generation or so
poor future brits kids gonna be minority
Do you know what demographics are?

Do you understand what birth rates are?

Do you understand and at least acknowledge that the number of immigrants going into the UK are proportionally Muslim.

Muslims make up around 4.8 % of the entire population , as they tend to congregate together , it creates the illusion of a larger population of Muslims. For Muslims to outnumber non- Muslims every female from 1 to 90 years old would have to produce 50 children within 5 years. Not to mention every non muslim female would have to stop giving birth completely .The biological impossibility coupled with the fact only people aged 16- late 40s could have children make this even more impossible. In reality the prospect of the Uk being a majority Muslim state is absurd and just shows how deluded you are. Obviously , over a long period of time the Muslims would become a majority , considering the non populace has such a lower birth rate

Next you'll be warning us of the horde of terrorists ready to conquer Britain , gosh ur so ignorant it's incredible.
For Muslims to outnumber non-Muslims in this country by 2020, every female Muslim in today's Britain aged from one through to 90-plus would need to give birth to 50 children in the next five years
(edited 7 years ago)

Shame on him, with some hope the swedes will track him down and kick his head into the ground or decapitates him.

I have published an article in the past and since the refugee crisis- Sweden accepted around 200,000, they know want to return 80,000 to the country of Origin -http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/01/anti-refugee-violence-dark-lawless-sweden

I am not surprised as it was announced that 77% of rapes in Sweden have been commited by 2% of muslim men - I am not going to pro long this post or put any meat on the bones because that way i can't be accused of Islamophobia

https://meducation.net/resources/1742978-Sweden-77-of-rapes-committed-by-2-Muslim-male-population-Gov-data

They seem to be trying to harm the people of the countries who are accepting them Sewer rats, I will be very sceptical of any refugee from Asia now who is coming in to Britain
Original post by patrickstarfish
yes, it will only takes 1 generation or so
poor future brits kids gonna be minority

Do you understand things? 1 generation means in the next 10 years...UK will be vastly Muslim and brown...

it's....not.
Original post by 0to100

I am talking about the future, why cant you get your head around that?

Do you know what birth rates are?

Lets put it this way. A population is 48% male and 52% female, then in 2014, 100% of babies are female and from that year on every baby that is born is a female, you can correctly state that in the future 100% of the population will be females, as the males will slowly die out. This is not complicated.
Primitives... are u serious? These are all real people. These are people who may have been very successful in their old country business owners, teachers .Not all refugees are beggars- these are just people who have had to flee a war-torn country and that too could be largely blamed on first world countries. You can't judge an entire set of people based on a few cases. People who are not refugees rape and sexually harass as well.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Muslims make up around 4.8 % of the entire population , as they tend to congregate together , it creates the illusion of a larger population of Muslims. For Muslims to outnumber non- Muslims every female from 1 to 90 years old would have to produce 50 children within 5 years. The biological impossibility coupled with the fact only people aged 16- late 40s could have children make this even more impossible. In reality the prospect of the Uk being a majority Muslim state is absurd and just shows how deluded you are.

Next you'll be warning us of the horde of terrorists ready to conquer Britain , gosh ur so ignorant it's incredible.
For Muslims to outnumber non-Muslims in this country by 2020, every female Muslim in today's Britain aged from one through to 90-plus would need to give birth to 50 children in the next five years

Who said 2020? You are just making things up. If the birth rate of 1 group is higher than others, that group will eventually take over, it is simple maths!
Original post by Revathyvk
Primitives... are u serious? These are all real people. These are people who may have been very successful in their old country business owners, teachers .Not all refugees are beggars- these are just people who have had to flee a war-torn country and that too could be largely blamed on first world countries. You can't judge an entire set of people based on a few cases. People who are not refugees rape and sexually harass as well.

That's true but whatever you say you just can't deny the fact that their culture is objectively different and not in a good way. Their culture condones these kinds of acts whereas ours doesn't for good reason.
I am talking about the future, why cant you get your head around that?

Do you know what birth rates are?

Lets put it this way. A population is 48% male and 52% female, then in 2014, 100% of babies are female and from that year on every baby that is born is a female, you can correctly state that in the future 100% of the population will be females, as the males will slowly die out. This is not complicated.

You're acting like it's the near future
At this "rate" you won't even be alive to see a majority Muslim/brown country
Link me to the credible source saying it's condoned
I'm willing to agree with you just wondering if you're spewing nonsense though
Original post by Revathyvk

few cases...
Original post by 0to100
When did I say anything racist. And your thoughts aren't original that's what I'm saying. Your thoughts sound like regurgitated drivel.
And stop with all this let's stick up for Muslims when this whole time you've been having a go, you're priceless
Anyway you've provided nothing seriously
Go back to calling your own people animals lol

I have an issue with Islam and the culture it breeds. I have nothing against Muslims themselves, they're people at the end of the day. I treat them the same as I treat anyone.

You keep bringing up my race and then imply because of that, the opinions I hold can't be my own. They're what I've imitated from white people. Sounds pretty racist to me. Mate.

Lmao "your own people", do you even hear yourself? It's like you're a parody of the most regressive left wingers :rofl:
Do you even know who "my own people" are? Or are all brown people the same to you?
I'm also curious to know when I called "my own people" animals. In fact, please quote where I called anyone an animal :confused:
Original post by 0to100
You're acting like it's the near future
At this "rate" you won't even be alive to see a majority Muslim/brown country

yes but our childrens will
Reply 139
Original post by 0to100
But you don't know for a fact that's what I'm sayin! It's easy to say hateful things on the web because it's fairly inconsequential but nahh I see it all day everyday and it's ugly man

I know it's not a fact pal but there seems to be a definite link, just look at Austria and Germany.

I have sympathy for the women who will be suffering as a result of Merkel's irresponsible polciy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending