The Student Room Group

Who's your TSR best buddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

@||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
@ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
@Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid! :tongue:
@fatima1998 So lovely to talk to, clever and insightful.
@Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
@Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
@TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up! :tongue:
@RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:

thanks bud :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
thanks bud :tongue:

You're welcome, child. :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
@RoadtoSuccess :jumphug: i havent seen you in so long!!! I hope you have been well :smile:

ive been silent :biggrin:
im good how are you ^.^

Yay!!!!! :jive::lovehug:

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
ive been silent :biggrin:
im good how are you ^.^

Hahaha you have indeed :tongue:
Ahh good to hear!! Im alright thanks - first maths exam next Wednesday!!! :eek: i hope the revision has been going well :smile:
Original post by MevMev
lol why wasn't my name first Stace?? so offended rn tut tut

and have you put me down? im so offended tut tut :tongue:
Yay!!!!! :jive::lovehug:

Hahaha you have indeed :tongue:
Ahh good to hear!! Im alright thanks - first maths exam next Wednesday!!! :eek: i hope the revision has been going well :smile:

sameeeee C1 right? ;D yea its alright!
sameeeee C1 right? ;D yea its alright!

Haha yep! Im a bit worried as have mainly been revising C4, so need to brush up on C1 :lol: ahh good good! How has decision been going?
Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

@||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
@ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
@Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid! :tongue:
@Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
@Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
@TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up! :tongue:
@RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:

oh i didnt see this O_O
rofl thank youuuuuu, you're funny and cool and lovely as well and you were my2nd friends on here Imperion & Iluvaipomz where my first
Haha yep! Im a bit worried as have mainly been revising C4, so need to brush up on C1 :lol: ahh good good! How has decision been going?

D1 is alright ;D

PRSOM :hugs:
oh i didnt see this O_O
rofl thank youuuuuu, you're funny and cool and lovely as well and you were my2nd friends on here Imperion & Iluvaipomz where my first

That's the first compliment I've ever got from you! :tongue:
Original post by homeland.lsw
And #EasternEuropeanParentProblems...:colonhash:

We're gonna dieeee, aren't we? :cry:
Original post by SeanFM
:cry: I thought we had something special.

You never quoted me either >.>
That's the first compliment I've ever got from you! :tongue:

it is?
:s-smilie:
@homeland.lsw
@Alexion
@samb1234
@Student403
@||TheUnknown||
@ForestShadow

@anyone else who's helped me with work
@uberteknik

All these people :smile:
Original post by Big Moisty
@homeland.lsw
@Alexion
@samb1234
@Student403
@||TheUnknown||
@ForestShadow

@uberteknik

Didn't take long then...
Original post by samb1234
Didn't take long then...

Nope this is temporary and hopefully i'll never need to use this again....
Original post by Big Moisty
@homeland.lsw
@Alexion
@samb1234
@Student403
@||TheUnknown||
@ForestShadow

@uberteknik

:hugs:

Quick Reply