another silly thread :naughty:

:poke:
Original post by Hamoody
:poke:

that hurts
Oh yes. I'm the epitome of posh.

Honhonhon...

Very much so. :smug:

I'm very tired after hunting with daddy. Hopefully cook can make my pheasant very pleasant :giggle:

Spoiler

No but I'm classy af :wink:
:erm: no
nope - thank god
No:biggrin: some people think I am but I would say I'm not:tongue:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Would you consider yourself to be posh?

Yep :biggrin:
Original post by fatima1998
that hurts

Does it? :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
Reply 32
I'm a snob.
I'm quite posh privately educated...affluent family etc.

But i am of the mind it does not matter where a person may come from it is where they are going so i do not judge.
lmfao
No, I'm from Glasgow
Somewhat, dunno..

Privately educated til I was 13, parents both have degrees and were both professionals, grandparents on my mom's side have degrees (one was a successful entrepreneur after going to Cambridge for Engineering) and were both professionals, our household income used to be firmly upper middle class, used to holiday a lot (2-3x a year), lived in multiple countries etc..

But after my dad passed away: household income has suffered and the holidays are maybe every other year (if that), all my siblings are in state school now, we don't really splurge on stuff anymore..

Tbf, I'm not even sure what we're defining 'posh' as.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do we even define posh ? Because sometimes people think I am.. I don't think I am tho :3 - or Idk it depends on how you define it -

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I like the rough cultured types, the ones who speak a French regional accent and broken English

Hot

which accent exactly ? :mmm:
Original post by Hamoody
Does it? :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

you dont care do you :colone:
hurting a female is not good :naughty:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Would you consider yourself to be posh?

My bank account disagrees

Quick Reply

Latest