The Student Room Group

Is it normal for people my age to be having sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
I'm 16 and am pretty sure that I don't want to have sex until I know I'm mentally mature enough - although I think a few guys I know are trying to hook me up with a male friend :laugh:

Spoiler

Yeah that and you're asian, muslim and not white :rofl:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I only know one down to Earth rich kid which is a rarity. You would not even believe him if he said he came from a eye wateringly rich family.

I know one too, he is very tight on money and is obviously not spoilt or pampered which is a good thing, most of the private school kids I know aren't rich but got scholarships.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Yeah that and you're asian, muslim and not white :rofl:

I'm not muslim.....lol
Original post by Rhythmical
I know one too, he is very tight on money and is obviously not spoilt or pampered which is a good thing, most of the private school kids I know aren't rich but got scholarships.

The guy I know's parents basically made him work in the summers to pay for his car and during uni he had to get a part time job because they wanted him to see what hard work truly was like.

His parents are pretty generous but they are skint asf on their kids which is always a great thing considering you're rich. Money talks. Wealth whispers.
I'm not muslim.....lol

Oh lol. Well the asian one still stands. I'm literally the only asian (well I'm half but that doesn't matter lol) I know in the UK that doesn't conform to at least 2 of the stereotypes. (I'm not from the UK so don't criticise me lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TimmonaPortella
It's fine that they're having sex and it's fine that you're not. It's all fine.

Except for teenage pregnancy, that's a bit, erm, terrifying and life destroying.

Yea well ya can't have teen mums without teen sex!
The guy I know's parents basically made him work in the summers to pay for his car and during uni he had to get a part time job because they wanted him to see what hard work truly was like.

His parents are pretty generous but they are skint asf on their kids which is always a great thing considering you're rich. Money talks. Wealth whispers.

I wish more parents did that, only then will they realise that not everything is handed to them on a plate. I guess having rich parents though will provide the kids with some insight into hard work if the money was earned through a business, unlike some kids who just churn out babies and claim benefits.

I'm not muslim.....lol

That;s what all Muslims say! :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
So we are 16 and my friend told me today she is scared that she could be pregnant. She doesn't know who the dad is because she had sex with 2 guys in our class in the past couple of months. They are best friends and she also previously slept with another of their friends. She is not a slut at all and she is lovely. I'm just starting to realise that all my friends and all my class mates and the people who I grew up with are having sex with each other and its so weird! (We live in a posh area and go to a private school too)

I just read this and thought of 5sos good girls are bad girls loool
Original post by Lawliettt
Goodness. Is this what i missed out on when i opted to go to an all guys grammar school? I don't even have any female friends yet im 18 now. The struggle is real.Hopefully I'll make a few at university
There must be some girls'/mixed schools nearby. I went to a boys' grammar school but had no problems in that respect.

Reckon you'll be fine at uni, though.

Deep and unnecessary. I guess it's better than spoiling the kid, at least.
I wish more parents did that, only then will they realise that not everything is handed to them on a plate. I guess having rich parents though will provide the kids with some insight into hard work if the money was earned through a business, unlike some kids who just churn out babies and claim benefits.

Haha seriously - I'm Hindu. Ask @spv and @nucdev

:lol:

I don't know any Muslims that deny being Muslim.
Original post by dairychocolate
There must be some girls'/mixed schools nearby. I went to a boys' grammar school but had no problems in that respect.

Reckon you'll be fine at uni, though.

Deep and unnecessary. I guess it's better than spoiling the kid, at least.

If it bothers you then don't reply. Simples.

But yes way better.
Reply 52

LMFAO, I can confirm that she is.
(I almost feel like I'm giving a certificate or something!)

:rofl:
If it bothers you then don't reply. Simples.
If what bothers me?
Original post by nucdev

LMAO I swear it says on my profile that I'm part of the Hindu Society :confused:
Original post by dairychocolate
If what bothers me?

Why on Earth would it?
Original post by nucdev

Haha I believe her! :biggrin:

Aww I believe you! I know a Muslim when I see one.
I don't know any Muslims that deny being Muslim.

There are some lurking about, I know several and although I am a Muslim, I don't deny that I am but then people get shocked when I tell them I am.
There are some lurking about, I know several and although I am a Muslim, I don't deny that I am but then people get shocked when I tell them I am.

Because of your nose ring? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because of your nose ring? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Nope, I'm just not a very good practising Muslim. Nothing to do with the badass nose ring. That's more Asian than Muslim.. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending