The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimKallstrom
Why? On what basis is it hard to believe this happened?

Because there's been "news" that this has happened before
Sometimes it was completely false
But nevermind that.
THIS IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE A FAKE.

Article shows up on no other news sites other than the Daily Caller, which itself is far from legitimate.
Original post by Zargabaath
From the get-go, you've bought my background into the debate and then insulted me because of it. You then brought up the way you were raised. You brought personal things into the discussion, not me. I've responded to all your points.

I didn't bring anything personal about you. I simply asked if you were Asian or black and you proved you were, against your own realisation I bet.
But it's all fine I'm not traumatised that random blokes who probly aren't good looking themselves feel the need to slag my face mid-debate
I'll respond to your other post
Original post by dairychocolate
Do you mind linking me to the comment where she explicitly stated the above?

Lmao.

'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes? '

'true but whatever you say you just can't deny the fact that their culture is objectively different and not in a good way. Their culture condones these kinds of acts whereas ours doesn't for good reason.'

Mind numbing stuff

Lol, what? I'm Indian. I hate Islam and theocracies. Why would that mean I hate myself? Believe it or not, there are different types of brown people. We aren't all muslims from the middle east :rolleyes:

What do you mean "lol what?" And yes I said you're a non
Muslim
brown
personThat is literally accurate and obviously it wouldn't mean you hate yourself, it means you are another brown person parroting what racist white people think about even you. It's like when I was in chem a few years ago and my teacher was talking about why Japan got hit with that 2011 Tsunami. And all my mates were like hahahaa karma this karma that and I mean ok I'm not happy people died but I get the karma bit. However there was this girl from the Philippines who wanted to join in and mind you she's [south] East Asian as well and she says, "Yeah I ****ing hate the Japs," etc etc and it's like...why are you joining in with them when they're calling them dead chinks and stuff. You're technically a chink too so you just remind me of her a bit...
Original post by TSR Mustafa
'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes? '

'true but whatever you say you just can't deny the fact that their culture is objectively different and not in a good way. Their culture condones these kinds of acts whereas ours doesn't for good reason.'

Mind numbing stuff

I'm surprised.

The first line is an inaccurate blanket statement. A significant number of refugees aren't from third world countries.

The second point is also poorly reasoned, although there I guess there is some truth there if you completely rewrite it as: 'the cultures which refugees bring with them are different to native British culture. Some of these differences are negative and don't mesh with Western society.'
Original post by Josb
You can't deport someone to a war-torn country. :h:

"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling."
:lolwut:

After the dating workshops for male refugees in Germany, Sweden strikes back.

Have you seen the "fastest 14 year old in Sweden"? The bloke looks older than Wayne Rooney :biggrin:

By the way, how completely irresponsible is it to put these men - who are blatantly like 30 (there's countless cases of this happening in Sweden) - in schools with 14/15year olds? It's mad.
Original post by dairychocolate
I'm surprised.

The first line is an inaccurate blanket statement. A significant number of refugees aren't from third world countries.

The second point is also poorly reasoned, although there I guess there is some truth there if you completely rewrite it as: 'the cultures which refugees bring with them are different to native British culture. Some of these differences are negative and don't mesh with Western society.'

Singular Culture , like wtf?

You worded it properly thank you
Original post by P357
the girl needs to be taken from the mother...maybe put into care.

I'd honestly say there's a very good case for child negligence against people who allow random adult men - who they know absolutely nothing about what so ever - into their home with kids around.

The mother ought to be prosecuted. How can somebody be so reckless towards their children? SJWs are the absolute worst.
Reply 169
Original post by KimKallstrom
Have you seen the "fastest 14 year old in Sweden"? The bloke looks older than Wayne Rooney :biggrin:

By the way, how completely irresponsible is it to put these men - who are blatantly like 30 (there's countless cases of this happening in Sweden) - in schools with 14/15year olds? It's mad.

It's the same in France. The Government automatically believes the age given by refugees. When there is reasonable doubt - eg. "the refugee cannot be minor, he has white hair!" - the Government can order a teeth/bones test to see whether he has lied. In which case the refugee might be deported once all the legal proceedings and appeals have been exhausted - except if he comes from a war-torn country -- even if he has no way to prove that he actually comes from there.

Basically, we're cucks.
Lets keep it all civil in here please!
Original post by 0to100
What do you mean "lol what?" And yes I said you're a non
Muslim
brown
personThat is literally accurate and obviously it wouldn't mean you hate yourself, it means you are another brown person parroting what racist white people think about even you. It's like when I was in chem a few years ago and my teacher was talking about why Japan got hit with that 2011 Tsunami. And all my mates were like hahahaa karma this karma that and I mean ok I'm not happy people died but I get the karma bit. However there was this girl from the Philippines who wanted to join in and mind you she's [south] East Asian as well and she says, "Yeah I ****ing hate the Japs," etc etc and it's like...why are you joining in with them when they're calling them dead chinks and stuff. You're technically a chink too so you just remind me of her a bit...

Mate. What are you even saying :toofunny:

Why did you say I hated myself? I don't understand what you're trying to argue to me.
IDC what white people think about me. I don't care what most people think about me. All I said, is that I hate Islam and that I have good reason to. I hate countries where religion dictates politics.
I'm not parroting what racist white people think. I'm not even being racist. I don't hate brown people, nor do I hate Muslims. I'm not even anti-refugee for Christ's (or should that be Mohammed's in this case :beard:) sake.
You seem to be attributing things to me that I've not even said.
Please tell me what it is you're arguing against because at the moment it seems as if you're debating for the sake of debate.
This is why we need proper screening measures and why we should keep refugees in refugee camps instead of letting them just live with whoever they want.
Mate. What are you even saying :toofunny:

Why did you say I hated myself? I don't understand what you're trying to argue to me.
IDC what white people think about me. I don't care what most people think about me. All I said, is that I hate Islam and that I have good reason to. I hate countries where religion dictates politics.
I'm not parroting what racist white people think. I'm not even being racist. I don't hate brown people, nor do I hate Muslims. I'm not even anti-refugee for Christ's (or should that be Mohammed's in this case :beard:) sake.
You seem to be attributing things to me that I've not even said.
Please tell me what it is you're arguing against because at the moment it seems as if you're debating for the sake of debate.

I provided an example of an East Asian girl I knew who insulted the Japanese when they had their tsunami in 2011. I then stated you are just like her, if you can't see the self hatred here then...
Original post by Trapz99
This is why we need proper screening measures and why we should keep refugees in refugee camps instead of letting them just live with whoever they want.

What do you mean "screen?" And apparently testing people for diseases and asking why they want entrance to a country is illegal or something.
Original post by 0to100
I provided an example of an East Asian girl I knew who insulted the Japanese when they had their tsunami in 2011. I then stated you are just like her, if you can't see the self hatred here then...

But I don't hate myself. I'm not Islam, nor am I a theocratic country. I'm don't hate Indians or brown people or anything else I am.
You're insinuating that because I dislike another minority (which I've clarified I don't), I must dislike myself because I'm also a minority. Because in your head, we're all the same to you. Arabs, Indians, Asians. We're all brown people and so we're all the same. You're so concerned about not being racist, it astounds me how you can't see the absolute ignorance in what you're saying.

It's like you making a joke about the French and then me calling you self hating because you're white like the French.
But I don't hate myself. I'm not Islam, nor am I a theocratic country. I'm don't hate Indians or brown people or anything else I am.
You're insinuating that because I dislike another minority (which I've clarified I don't), I must dislike myself because I'm also a minority. Because in your head, we're all the same to you. Arabs, Indians, Asians. We're all brown people and so we're all the same. You're so concerned about not being racist, it astounds me how you can't see the absolute ignorance in what you're saying.

It's like you making a joke about the French and then me calling you self hating because you're white like the French.

It's not the same thing. Because what you're saying about these refugees some who are Muslim some who aren't even, and what that girl from the Philippines said about the Japanese...weren't "jokes." So you calling me self hating if I made a joke about a different white nationality would be stupid.

I don't think you hate yourself per se I'm on about insulting people who are quite like yourself and you sounding like white nationalists. And you're not even white that's what I'm saying, you sound worse than some of the people on this thread who are white!
Original post by 0to100
Post reported for putting my face in a post

Stop ignoring the fact that I included Muslim

I literally didn't agree or admit, you're getting desperate and delusional now

And again you have these mental theories that UK will become a majority Muslim country anytime soon and you've scared yourself into thinking this loool
"This is exactly why" I call you a xenophobe.

I would but she's on iggy for due reason(s)

Just tell me what she said and what statistics you're even referring me to...

When did I mention race? I am waiting.

Also, by which year will the UK become majority Muslim, as you seemingly are eagerly awaiting that day.
Original post by 0to100
But you don't know for a fact that's what I'm sayin! It's easy to say hateful things on the web because it's fairly inconsequential but nahh I see it all day everyday and it's ugly man

And you don't know for a fact that if you left your wallet on one of the benches in Victoria train station it wouldn't still be there the next day. Guess that's a hateful indictment of all Londoners then isn't it lol?

Don't be a retard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending