The Student Room Group

Who here loves dianne abbot?

Dianne abbot is one of my favourite MP's. She stands up to Britain's racist imperialist past and voted against bombing Syria (Although I'm not happy she voted against bombing Assad who needs to go). She also defends immigration despite the negative scaremongering by the right wing media as shown by her standing up to Ed milibands racist promise on immigration and showing UKIPs xenophobic rhetoric for what it is. This shows she is a morally principled woman who will stand up for the rights of desperate vunerable people like my friends in calais.

Although Tony blair will always be my favourite labour MP I think Dianne is the best we currently have and should run for leader. Britain needs to get with the times and have a black female PM.

Scroll to see replies

Evidence UKIP is racist?

Honestly, your threads and username make me laugh every single time.
Can't stand her personally. Corbyn and the rest of his unelectable inner circle have condemned us to the Tories for eternity.

If they were that principled they wouldn't send their kids to private school.
Reply 3
Firstly, will need evidence UKIP is racist.

Don't say they had racist members as they were kicked out of the party. I could say Labour, Conservatives and liberals support child pedophillia or anti Semitic values based off that logic.

Hey more members of lib/lab/con individually have been found guilty for racism, sexism, homophobia, murder, fraud, child sex abuse and many more acts than UKIP
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
She did run for leader and came last.
It's CURRENT YEAR guys! Because of this, my argument is totally valid!
Reply 6
UKIP puts Britons first.
You can make your mind up if this is racist.
Original post by intelligent con
Dianne abbot is one of my favourite MP's. She stands up to Britain's racist imperialist past and voted against bombing Syria (Although I'm not happy she voted against bombing Assad who needs to go). She also defends immigration despite the negative scaremongering by the right wing media as shown by her standing up to Ed milibands racist promise on immigration and showing UKIPs xenophobic rhetoric for what it is. This shows she is a morally principled woman who will stand up for the rights of desperate vunerable people like my friends in calais.

Although Tony blair will always be my favourite labour MP I think Dianne is the best we currently have and should run for leader. Britain needs to get with the times and have a black female PM.

Unbelievable. I never thought this was possible. I didn't think such a thing existed........

You've actually come up with a way for Labour to put themselves further up the swanny than they currently are with Corbyn. Congratulations.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Evidence UKIP is racist?

Honestly, your threads and username make me laugh every single time.
He said he didn't want to live next to romanians, how more racist can you get?
He said he didn't want to live next to romanians, how more racist can you get?

Link please.
Link please.
its in the original post, even if you watch it like most kippers I doubt you'd be able to handle the arguments of an intellectual heavyweight like miss abbot
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Link please.

BBC News
In an interview for LBC Radio on Friday, Mr Farage was asked what the difference was between having a group of Romanian men and German children as neighbours.

"You know what the difference is," Mr Farage replied.

He added: "I was asked if a group of Romanian men moved in next to you, would you be concerned? And if you lived in London, I think you would be."

He also said many migrants coming to the UK had been "forced into a life of crime" by "real poverty" in their country.

In a statement following the interview he said: "Any normal and fair-minded person would have a perfect right to be concerned if a group of Romanian people suddenly moved in next door."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27459923
I actually thought Dianne Abbott sounded okay when she used to be on "This Week" with Andrew Neil.

The moment I actually heard her crazy views I lost all respect for her.
Evidence UKIP is racist?

She called UKIP xenophobes not racists.

Which is undeniably true.
Original post by M14B
UKIP puts Britons first.
You can make your mind up if this is racist.

Well considering that a substantial part of their membership is made up of former BNP members you can see where it comes from.
Since the rise of UKIP and Britain First the membership of the BNP has fallen by 99%.
Racist, hypocritical, tax sponging bigot.
Winnie Flabbot: "White men love playing divide and rule"
Reply 17
Original post by DMcGovern
She called UKIP xenophobes not racists.

Which is undeniably true.

For someone fearful of foreign things Farage is remarkably comfortable with lying unconscious next to a German woman every night.

Original post by DMcGovern
Well considering that a substantial part of their membership is made up of former BNP members you can see where it comes from.
Since the rise of UKIP and Britain First the membership of the BNP has fallen by 99%.

And what percentages of UKIP and the other parties are former BNP members? This statistic alone doesn't mean much. I think pairing Britain First and UKIP is pretty cheap. Britain First is demonstrably far-right whereas UKIP and the millions that have voted for it are overwhelmingly decent, ordinary people who disagree with you about how the country should be run. Perhaps your sentence should instead read 'Since the rise of Britain First...'
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fenice
For someone fearful of foreign things Farage is remarkably comfortable with lying unconscious next to a German woman every night.

So your response is "He's not a xenophobe he's got a German wife"? Doesn't disprove my statement.

And what percentages of UKIP and the other parties are former BNP members? This statistic alone doesn't mean much.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/least-1-9-ukip-voters-5558365
(edited 7 years ago)

She is a wonderful politician, which is what Britain needs. I hope she becomes labour leader because with Diane Abbot we would have a far better chance of winning the 2020 election.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending