The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Why the **** isn't he being deported?

that would be racist, you're not islamophobic now are you ?
Original post by The_Opinion
When did I mention race? I am waiting.

I already said with a tag that most Muslims as we both know are brown and black and I feel your sentiments about Muslims aren't just religious but racial but you're not daft nor brave enough to just say it so you harp about their religion and use fake rapes as a justification. And that's why you started mentioning MY race because you think it's sooo unfathomable to be white and to NOT hate the refugees all at once, whilst I showed you someone in here who IS in fact NOT white and DOES hate refugees. So you can be white and sympathise and non white and not sympathise.

Ignoring your last stupid bit putting words in my mouth trying to antagonise, I am not waiting on anything, nor am I eager, as this whole time I've been denouncing your claims that UK WILL become Muslim you dinlow
Original post by KimKallstrom
And you don't know for a fact that if you left your wallet on one of the benches in Victoria train station it wouldn't still be there the next day.

Don't be a retard.

Yea and presumably a white tramp could take it just as easily. Not like there are just refugees strolling around Victoria station waiting for someone to leave a wallet. No one would leave their wallet anywhere. Like predominantly white areas are just leaving their wallets lying around.

"Don't be a retard."
Original post by 0to100
It's not the same thing. Because what you're saying about these refugees some who are Muslim some who aren't even, and what that girl from the Philippines said about the Japanese...weren't "jokes." So you calling me self hating if I made a joke about a different white nationality would be stupid.

I don't think you hate yourself per se I'm on about insulting people who are quite like yourself and you sounding like white nationalists. And you're not even white that's what I'm saying, you sound worse than some of the people on this thread who are white!

:banghead:
The only similarities I have with these people is the colour of my skin. You have more in common with the Germans then I do with Middle Eastern people. And for the millionth time, I DON'T hate Muslims. I wasn't insulting Muslims. Read this sentence, reread it. Tattoo it onto your arm. I've repeated it enough times now.

You're literally saying I should act/think differently because of the colour of my skin. You couldn't make it up, this is some of the most blatant racism I've seen on here. And you then have the audacity to compare me to a white nationalist?
Original post by 0to100
I already said with a tag that most Muslims as we both know are brown and black and I feel your sentiments about Muslims aren't just religious but racial but you're not daft nor brave enough to just say it so you harp about their religion and use fake rapes as a justification. And that's why you started mentioning MY race because you think it's sooo unfathomable to be white and to NOT hate the refugees all at once, whilst I showed you someone in here who IS in fact NOT white and DOES hate refugees. So you can be white and sympathise and non white and not sympathise.

Ignoring your last stupid bit putting words in my mouth trying to antagonise, I am not waiting on anything, nor am I eager, as this whole time I've been denouncing your claims that UK WILL become Muslim you dinlow

I have shown why they will be the majority in the future, you even admitted it a few posts ago! You are living in self-denial.

So given the evidence available now, what % of the population do you believe that Muslims will make up in 100 years time?
Original post by Zargabaath
:banghead:
The only similarities I have with these people is the colour of my skin. You have more in common with the Germans then I do with Middle Eastern people. And for the millionth time, I DON'T hate Muslims. I wasn't insulting Muslims. Read this sentence, reread it. Tattoo it onto your arm. I've repeated it enough times now.

You're literally saying I should act/think differently because of the colour of my skin. You couldn't make it up, this is some of the most blatant racism I've seen on here. And you then have the audacity to compare me to a white nationalist?

This whole time you have been insulting them calling them third world scumbags!!!?
I have shown why they will be the majority in the future, you even admitted it a few posts ago! You are living in self-denial.

So given the evidence available now, what % of the population do you believe that Muslims will make up in 100 years time?

No you haven't. And even if you did "I have" said that it will not be in the near future. And I never admitted ****!?

You're just...deluded loool

Ther'es no evidence and lmao at you talking like an intellectual superior because you managed to sloppily paste a table of ****ing wikipedia, **** off with your racist lunacy.
Original post by 0to100
This whole time you have been insulting them calling them third world scumbags!!!?

I called the child rapist a scumbag. No one else. Reread my original post.

JFC reading comprehension really isn't your thing is it?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Jesus this argument is inchorent af.

Firstly what's with the obession with Eriteria? In terms of culture how can you deem one to be superior over the other? Human right's and justice are not intrinsically part of a culture . What you seem to struggle with is your generalizations , you keep saying the countries within the third world have cultures which condone rape , etc ( can u back this up ?). Regardless of that , your problem is your tendency to generalize , people are not all the same and u can't paint them with one brush . Since your logic is braindead , i doubt you can understand this. it's like saying the rape allegations within the BBC are somehow representative of the entire nations culture , England therefore also condones Rape. When you get some evidence you can reply , others take your fascist views else where.

The refugee in the story mentioned in the OP is Eritrean, have you even read the article?

Various humanitarian organisations are concerned about the state of human rights in Eritrea, even our own government admits Eritrea is a hell hole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Eritrea
Statistics on FGM in Eritrea: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/06/what-is-female-genital-mutilation-where-happen
''In Eritrea and Mali the figure is 89%''

Human rights and attitudes towards human life is naturally intrinsically correlated. Do you think it's meaningless coincidence that the countries with the highest human rights indexes are also the ones where gender equality is practised the most or does this completely go over your head?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/eritrea-country-of-concern/eritrea-country-of-concern#womens-rightsOther posters have mentioned how rape incidences in Sweden have increased by 400% since the admission of these refugees, I am not here to hold your hand for you. There are statistics all over this thread and the internet if you could be bothered to open your eyes
Quick questions, how many random homeless people do you allow to stay in your room with you at night?

....oh wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
My sole issue is her generalizations of people , she stated all third world inhabitants are primitive and apparently they all come under one race which condone rape and other crimes. Total retard imo

Original post by dairychocolate
I'm surprised.

The first line is an inaccurate blanket statement. A significant number of refugees aren't from third world countries.

The second point is also poorly reasoned, although there I guess there is some truth there if you completely rewrite it as: 'the cultures which refugees bring with them are different to native British culture. Some of these differences are negative and don't mesh with Western society.'

Where did I mention race? He's lying about me, dairychocolate
Doesn't matter, really.

The fact you think that all these refugees come from third world countries and/or are primitive is bad enough. Your point lacks any kind of nuance.
Lol if all these migrants were just murdering rapists , pretty sure the situation in these countries would be much worse. You are still lumping them together as a bunch of primitives. I won't waste my time arguing with you , literally saying the same stuff all day.

Go **** yourself.

At least I don't lie about and insult the person I'm debating with.
Mean't say to culture , your tard logic still applies
Original post by Zargabaath
I called the child rapist a scumbag. No one else. Reread my original post.

JFC reading comprehension really isn't your thing is it?

No. No you ****ing didn't. YOU SAID "Idk what third world hellhole these scumbags are coming from"!! LIAR.
Original post by dairychocolate
Doesn't matter, really.

The fact you think that all these refugees come from third world countries and/or are primitive is bad enough. Your point lacks any kind of nuance.

But I never mentioned race so why lie about it to make it seem like I had? I'm not about to defend those who sexually assault little girls just because they come from a bad country, am I?

lmfao she said he's lying about me diarychocolate, like "help meeee, don't believe him (lip quiver)"

How does it? You can change culture and ideology, you can't change race.
It was a typo , stop deflecting once again. I don't need to lie and i won't validate your ignorance. Stop demonizing the innocent portion of the migrants because of ur own self righteous fcked up views.

Just accept what you are.

Tbh you lost all my respect as someone to debate with when you started with the Hitler comparison rubbish.

Why all the vitriol and hate?
Look i have explained to you a thousand times already , if you can't see ur issue of generalization than i can't help you , only pity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending