The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by K2G
Most refugees are advantage-taking and ungrateful.. Take Turkey as an example, we gave them shelter, jobs, homes, education and money. The camps some refugees were staying in while they waited to be monitored we're the location of riots when the Turkish Government wanted to bring Turkmens into the camps for refuge too and the syrians didn't want them to stay in that camps and ever since I have been absolutely disgusted by these useless people. Secondly, they keep trying to leave Turkey and go off to Europe, Turkey offers them the benefits it doesn't even offer to its own Citizens like 1200TL (300 pounds) per month for education per person and they don't have to pay it back whereas the Turkish citizens at Uni only get 400TL which is basically 90-100 Pounds a month. UNGRATEFUL af.

£400 pounds a month! pffftttt thats nothing to what Germanistan, Swedistan and Ukistan have to offer
Original post by 0to100
(Ironic.)

How have my posts been hateful to the other posters on here? Please remind me where I've called Mustafa a 'retard' or told him 'to go and f himself?'
Original post by 0to100
Just say what your invalid point is stop repeating the question, you ultimately cannot make me answer so wtf are you doing right now loool
JUST GET TO IT

Perhaps you maths is not very good, do you know that a 51% demographic would represent a majority of the population/.
Original post by Zargabaath
Look you just aren't worth the energy it takes to reply anymore. You're ignorant and I don't even know what your problem is. I don't have the patience to entertain you any longer

He is either trolling or just a moron, he admits that one day Muslims will be the majority, then a few posts later denies it.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lmao , she's far right

who?
Reply 225
Original post by Conservationofmass
she's ****ing 10 you c u n t

Listen here you mouthy b e l l e n d dont get leary on the net.

Also, I know shes 10, I didnt reference anywhere thast its ok to rape. The main point of my post was to tell you not to discriminate based on one person from a race/religion
(edited 7 years ago)
You called a group of people primitive , not their culture or their respective governments but the actual people are intrinsically inferior to you. Clearly drawing parallels to Fascism and by extension Hitler. Not to mention your still deflecting you haven't responded to my main point in 4hours.

I'm only angry at you because your incapable of understanding that calling everyone a rapist is wrong.

You are the only one bringing race and Hitler into this lmao

By all means, continue to insult me personally though
Reply 227
Original post by Josb
You can't deport someone to a war-torn country. :h:

"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling."
:lolwut:

After the dating workshops for male refugees in Germany, Sweden strikes back.

This is the kind of policy that becomes adopted when emotions - women - are given equal importance as logic - i.e. the vote.
Original post by GiyasU
Listen here you mouthy b e l l e n d dont get leary on the net.

Also, I know shes 10, I didnt reference anywhere thast its ok to rape. The main point of my post was to tell you not to discriminate based on one race/religion

If everyone is an individual, groups of people are made up of different individuals, some groups are far more of particular individual in than others.
Original post by 0to100
Liar, never did that and lol at you needing help to defend yourself against me.

That's literally a mutual feeling hence the response you're responding to
Point is you're a brown person as admitted insulting other brown people, it's pathological
]You can hold hands in hatred and ignorance with The_Opinion

Whatever this means, big words behind someone too afraid to post their own pic
Same goes to whoever desperately upvoted you

4 letter words are probably big to most left wingers, tbf.
Really.
I don't know but it has nothing to do with my point
I'm not about to defend those who sexually assault little girls just because they come from a bad country, am I?
I would hope not but I'm not sure why you're asking me.
4 letter words are probably big to most left wingers, tbf.

Not the amount of letters; the fact you have to resort to personal insult
I'm also not a left winger I'm just not a racist
Original post by 0to100
^^^has I'm too intellectually incapable to converse like an educated adult written all over it

Brospeh, you were spouting off in another thread a few days ago about how you hate muslims and brown people treating you at the doctors cos they have different attitudes to stuff and are quite rough.

You went on to argue why its ok for people to reject Muslims or brown doctors and choose someone like themselves...

Yet here you are again in an immigration thread flinging poop at people.

Its mad
If you say one group of people are inferior to another , you hold facist views it's not very difficult to understand. Go and embrace your true self , join the EDL or something
I've literally been saying this whole time Muslims will NOT be the majority in UK nor anytime soon
Reply 236
If everyone is an individual, groups of people are made up of different individuals, some groups are far more of particular individual in than others.

now your just chatting s h i t, with your poor, nonsensical, philosophical quote
If you say one group of people are inferior to another , you hold facist views it's not very difficult to understand. Go and embrace your true self , join the EDL or something

For the last time, I said their culture was, not them personally.
Original post by 0to100

Point is you're a brown person as admitted insulting other brown people, it's pathological

lol so this is all you view us as. And despite me telling you otherwise numerous times you're still insisting that I've insulted people when in fact it was you who said you didn't like muslims.

@The_Opinion he's definitely trolling, no one is this thick
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Brospeh, you were spouting off in another thread a few days ago about how you hate muslims and brown people treating you at the doctors cos they have different attitudes to stuff and are quite rough.

You went on to argue why its ok for people to reject Muslims or brown doctors and choose someone like themselves...

Yet here you are again in an immigration thread flinging poop at people.

Its mad

I wasn't arguing that, I was joking and here you are again memorising then misconstruing my posts lol

And where did I say "hate" Muslims, no really where?

Yes I did joke that I've had a hijabi nurse who was not very open, and?

Yes I do understand that everyone has right to personal opinion when it comes to their personal health, and? I said in the next breath that it doesn't make it right I said they have the right. And?

Ok...yes I am in a thread about immigration questioning a brown guy for being hateful about other brown people, so?

Not exactly sure where the inconsistencies you're alluding to lie, but go on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending