The Student Room Group

The average woman is 5'3'' ?!

I was just reading that 5'3 is the UK average for women, didn't realize they were so short... and they complain about guys not being tall :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Erebor
I was just reading that 5'3 is the UK average for women, didn't realize they were so short... and they complain about guys not being tall :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I'm not average then.
Good I'd hate to be predictable
(edited 7 years ago)
It depends on what source you look at

Generally it's 5'4 - 5'5
5'4" is what I've always read
lol wut.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
so that is 5 feet + the average size of a TSR gentleman.
Reply 6
Don't forget newer generations are probably taller
Reply 7
Original post by Eternalflames
It depends on what source you look at

Generally it's 5'4 - 5'5

Original post by PinkMobilePhone
5'4" is what I've always read

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11534042
Hey! I'm 5'3" - 5'4" and I'm the perfect height thank you very much :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
lol wut.

I hope you aren't shallow like most girls and only go for guys who are a foot taller since that could be a problem :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Platopus
Hey! I'm 5'3" - 5'4" and I'm the perfect height thank you very much :wink:

Is that the perfect height for guys too?
I never knew it was that short, doesn't make much difference in height though. I'm 5"6 and know girls who are 6foot and girls who are 4"8ish
Original post by Erebor
I hope you aren't shallow like most girls and only go for guys who are a foot taller since that could be a problem :h:

Looool no wayy. Mate, I know my limits. Like 7 ft would be a reaaally hard find init.:lol: Idm anything from my height to like 6'3 or something. I find shorter guys attractive too buuut they just tend to get intimidated and run away from me:colonhash::cry:
Reply 13
well considering im five two im below average haha
Reply 14
Original post by katieMCR
I never knew it was that short, doesn't make much difference in height though. I'm 5"6 and know girls who are 6foot and girls who are 4"8ish

There are about 2000 men for every woman at 6'. You in an volleyball team or smth ?:colondollar:
Original post by Erebor
There are about 2000 men for every woman at 6'. You in an volleyball team or smth ?:colondollar:

no, I'm only 5"6 as I just said.
The majority of my 6" friends do athletics so are good runners, throwers, and jumpers because of their build
It makes sense. I am 5 ft 7 and taller than majority of girls I meet

Spoiler

I'm going to stalk you all day and wish you Happy Birthday!!
Perfect height.
I do not like tall girls.
Original post by Erebor

Im 5ft and dont complain about guys being short. Most other girls dont seem that much taller than me and there are some blokes i know who are my height or just a little taller like 5ft2.

Quick Reply

Latest