The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

2016 Roehampton Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MyNameIsOla
So do I 😊 which side of London you live in?

South west, good travel links so it is easy to get to the roehampton:smile: where you from?
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by danielssfi
South west, good travel links so it is easy to get to the roehampton:smile: where you from?

I live in West London, but will be moving to south west or east. I want to move to Wadsworth or hammersmith 😊
I live in West London, but will be moving to south west or east. I want to move to Wadsworth or hammersmith 😊

You mean Wandsworth? Why there? I live not too far from there, not the nicest area lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by danielssfi
You mean Wandsworth? Why there? I live not too far from there, not the nicest area lol

Not that bad, you know Roey is in Wadsworth area? Close to uni, close to hammersmith and a lot of green zones which I love😁

What year of Uni are you in now?`
Original post by Jordanc1997
What year of Uni are you in now?`

1st. And next year will be 1st again but part-time, because I changed course and need to take modules I haven't this year
Hi guys, anyone doing biomedical science at this uni? I've picked it as my firm, unconditonal offer.
Anyone living in Shaw house?
Original post by _AmbsCartwright
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:

what are you studying amber
i applied here as my insurance choice for psychology and i do like the atmosphere and the campus, it's beautiful so i wouldn't mind studying here. i hope they're lenient though bc im stressed about my grades 😬😬
Reply 110
Just got accepted for Photography anyone else here studying Photography First year?
Reply 111
Once I firm my choice I will be studying French and Spanish at Southlands. I want to go to Digby though, rooms seem nicer and there seems to be more going on.
I'm torn between Lee and Shaw House - any tips? And what happens if I don't get in to my preferred house? Where will they send me?
Original post by jaykat
Once I firm my choice I will be studying French and Spanish at Southlands. I want to go to Digby though, rooms seem nicer and there seems to be more going on.
I'm torn between Lee and Shaw House - any tips? And what happens if I don't get in to my preferred house? Where will they send me?

I wouldn't worry about which between Lee House and Shaw House, the application process for accommodation isn't great. Basically, you don't choose the exact house/s you'd like to stay in, you choose which college you'd like to stay in, then order by type, eg:

En suite
Budget en suite
Standard

Iirc, the only one you can explicitly select is Spring Mews (although I may be wrong there, did this a couple months ago). So, for example, my choice was Digby Stuart College and I think I ranked:

En suite (Lee House & Shaw House)
Premium En suite (Elm Grove Hall - the new build)
Standard (Newman & Shaw House)

The one I was hoping to get was Lee House, so fingers crossed :redface: Hope this helped.
Original post by chris-thomas
didn't see a thread for this so i thought i'd create one
i've got an offer to study film
what are you planning on studying?

I got an offer for criminology and psychology! x
Original post by _AmbsCartwright
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:

hey i have firmed and unconditional for roehampton! it was for criminology and psychology, wbu? x
Original post by Welkom
I wouldn't worry about which between Lee House and Shaw House, the application process for accommodation isn't great. Basically, you don't choose the exact house/s you'd like to stay in, you choose which college you'd like to stay in, then order by type, eg:

En suite
Budget en suite
Standard

Iirc, the only one you can explicitly select is Spring Mews (although I may be wrong there, did this a couple months ago). So, for example, my choice was Digby Stuart College and I think I ranked:

En suite (Lee House & Shaw House)
Premium En suite (Elm Grove Hall - the new build)
Standard (Newman & Shaw House)

The one I was hoping to get was Lee House, so fingers crossed :redface: Hope this helped.

Don't they also ask whether you prefer College or Room type? I think that was one I was asked.
I got a unconditional offer from Roehampton which I firmed and I'm doing sociology.
Original post by Jordanc1997
Don't they also ask whether you prefer College or Room type? I think that was one I was asked.

Yeah, I think that's right - it's been a while since I did it haha. I don't remember getting to choose specifically which house you'd like to stay in.
Original post by kayleneskye
I'll be coming to Roehampton and doing criminology :smile: Anyone else??

yaaas me lool. I'm doing criminology but I'm doing it with psychology so a joint degree! x
I've firmed my unconditonal for Criminology and Sociology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending