The Student Room Group

do guys actually care what a girls vag looks like

mine sticks out a bit and as i am south asian the skin is a bit dark toward the bottom of my surface like how my elbows are dark. its made me self consious as ive always thought that guys would care what it looks like.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
mine sticks out a bit and as i am south asian the skin is a bit dark toward the bottom of my surface like how my elbows are dark. its made me self consious as ive always thought that guys would care what it looks like.

No. As long as they can get balls deep, any vagina is fine.
Original post by Anonymous

Most women's inner labia stick out of their outer labia and the skin colour is often darker too = totally normal.

Given a woman enthusiastic to have sex with them, the vast majority of men could not care less...
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
No. As long as they can get balls deep, any vagina is fine.

Original post by unprinted
Most women's inner labia stick out of their outer labia and the skin colour is often darker too = totally normal.

Given a woman enthusiastic to have sex with them, the vast majority of men could not care less...

thats good to hear
Most guys aren't bothered I'd say, and I'm pretty sure everyone's thingy-ma-bobs are darker than the rest of their skin.
Reply 5
No, a hole is a hole and the curtains are all part of the feminine mystery.

Quick Reply

Latest