The Student Room Group

Pregnancy talk

so bf and I were randomly talking about kids and if we got pregnant since the implant isn't all that reliable.. and calculating the odds. He didn't sound at all regretful if it did happen and seemed really enthusiastic about the idea. I'm scared because he is beyond sprung and sees me as the one. He doesn't use a condom at all and i'm worried if he will try and get me pregnant so I can be his forever. I'm 20 and he's 19.
The implant is 99.986% effective, it's one of the most effective methods out there. If you are that worried then insist on condoms or voice your concerns with him.

My question is why do you think the implant isn't reliable?
Reply 2
Original post by PurplePixie96
The implant is 99.986% effective, it's one of the most effective methods out there. If you are that worried then insist on condoms or voice your concerns with him.

My question is why do you think the implant isn't reliable?

It is just a general thought I have with all contraceptions if I am honest and for that reason I don't let him ejaculate inside me. But, I always fear the chance of getting pregnant . And so far if he did I should have been pregnant ages ago and it's not even a year since I've been on it. I'm just cautious
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It is just a general thought I have with all contraceptions if I am honest and for that reason I don't let him ejaculate inside me. But, I always fear the chance of getting pregnant . And so far if he did I should have been pregnant ages ago and it's not even a year since I've been on it. I'm just cautious

The implant is one of the most reliable forms of contraception out there. Chances of pregnancy while on it are minimal, especially if he's not ejaculating inside you (and even if he was, it would still be an incredibly tiny chance). If you've got the implant, I don't really see how he can "try and get you pregnant," tbh, and it's not a crime for him to want kids, as long as he doesn't put pressure on you!

If you're not using condoms, I assume you've both been tested for STIs?
Reply 4
Original post by Helenia
The implant is one of the most reliable forms of contraception out there. Chances of pregnancy while on it are minimal, especially if he's not ejaculating inside you (and even if he was, it would still be an incredibly tiny chance). If you've got the implant, I don't really see how he can "try and get you pregnant," tbh, and it's not a crime for him to want kids, as long as he doesn't put pressure on you!

If you're not using condoms, I assume you've both been tested for STIs?

Yeah loads of time and he's been trying to suggest that he ejaculates inside because he likes the feeling. That's really where this is stemming from. And I know it is not a crime, just kinda scared .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending