The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Careful swirly. Careful.

List of last 10 terror attacks and religion of the terrorist pls.
Reply 3341
Original post by swirly
List of last 10 terror attacks and religion of the terrorist pls.

Strong use of stats to put forward opinion.

Type of guy to say its not terrorism because he's wearing a suit.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3343
Terrorsim has no religion people.
Lets not be them guys.
Original post by Rk2k14
Terrorsim has no religion people.
Lets not be them guys.

Terrorsim

Terror SIM

O2 and EE are ISIS confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rEaR vIeW
Terrorsim

Terror SIM

O2 and EE are ISIS confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

brb all 7/7 bombers used Vectone and Lycamobile
Original post by swirly
You do realise Shane Moseley only needs one shot? Before that fight, he ran a complete train on Antonio Margarito.

And the bit in bold. Strong Nick Young.jpeg. McGregor wouldn't even be in the top 10 welterweights. Paulie Mallignaggi would take him to school ffs:colonhash:

He had 2 tries for his 'one shot' though and nothing happened so that obviously isn't right.

Original post by Rk2k14
Big difference between having a good defence and then having one of the best in the sport.

See swirly's post.

I didn't say he doesn't have the best either...
And that didn't answer my question

Original post by The Wavefunction
He couldn't touch Floyd let alone land clean hits. Floyd could finish the fight whenever he wanted, McGregor wouldn't see his hands move.

I did say being able to touch Floyd is a big task in itself but it's not that easy for him to finish the fight whenever he wanted either. I think you're all forgetting that McGregor does know how to throw a punch too, not as good as Mayweather obviously but he does know.

To all 3: I'm not saying Mayweather doesn't have the upper hand or anything. It's completely favoured for him if it was to go through. All I'm saying is that IF McGregor could get to him, there is a chance. I.e knockout is the only way since winning via points there is no chance. All it takes in a fighting sport for a knockout is one slip up
Reply 3347
Original post by Feel No Ways
brb all 7/7 bombers used Vectone and Lycamobile

:rofl:
Original post by The Wavefunction
You're loss, I feel like there could have been lots of ethical, intellectual and moral stimulation between us xox

You're
Original post by AR_95
Thoughts on Mayweather vs Mcgreggor?

McGregor's going to get humiliated worse than Pacquiao

Mcgreggor
Original post by rEaR vIeW
Mcgreggor

dbi
Original post by trapking
Anyone who has done martial arts (especially mma) will know Mcgregor would obliterate Mayweather. Boxers have no ground game...

Also if you follow boxing too you would know that Pacquiao can beat Mayweather without a doubt why do you think Mayweather refused a rematch....he knows he got lucky against Pacman. It was just unfortunate he was injured....

Mayweather has had some shady wins in his time....he should have lost that fight against Cotto and Alvarez but he somehow still ended up winning by decision. He's a great boxer don't get me wrong but he definitely did not win those fights...

Lol Pac may or may not have had a chance against Mayweather 5 years ago, but in 2015/2016, he's not even close. He took Canelo to school and Cotto landed about half as many punches as Floyd did. You don't know ****
Reply 3349
You know when you've been absorbing so much information prior to an exam, and your brain starts to act so ****ed that you spell "studys" rather than "studies"
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
To all 3: I'm not saying Mayweather doesn't have the upper hand or anything. It's completely favoured for him if it was to go through. All I'm saying is that IF McGregor could get to him, there is a chance. I.e knockout is the only way since winning via points there is no chance. All it takes in a fighting sport for a knockout is one slip up

And he's gone 49 fights with no slip-ups. 49 fights, 5 weight classes, title fights since 1998, beaten probably 20 world champions in his time, and the closest any of them have got to him is two right hands from Mosely and a bloodied nose from Cotto, two of the best punchers of their era. It's just unrealistic to assume Mayweather would get hit by McGregor, who isn't a boxer, at all. If the odds of Mayweather beating McGregor in the Octagon are 100/1, then the odds of McGregor beating Floyd in the ring are 50/1 or 75/1. Too low to account for.
50/1 or 75/1. Too low to account for.

McGregor would eat Mayweather alive in a street fight though
And he's gone 49 fights with no slip-ups. 49 fights, 5 weight classes, title fights since 1998, beaten probably 20 world champions in his time, and the closest any of them have got to him is two right hands from Mosely and a bloodied nose from Cotto, two of the best punchers of their era. It's just unrealistic to assume Mayweather would get hit by McGregor, who isn't a boxer, at all. If the odds of Mayweather beating McGregor in the Octagon are 100/1, then the odds of McGregor beating Floyd in the ring are 50/1 or 75/1. Too low to account for.

Original post by difeo

Inb4 Floyd now 49 - 1
Original post by difeo

Reply 3355
Yeah because in a street fight you'd fight like a boxer:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Yeah because in a street fight you'd fight like a boxer:biggrin:

That's not the point you buffoon
Reply 3357
Original post by AR_95
That's not the point you buffoon

Kinda is though.
In a street fight its no holds barred so you can do whatever the **** you want.
If a mofo picks up a cricket bat (@rEaR vIeW) then lights out.

McGregor wouldn't beat him anyway. Money be hiding behind his 5 man bodyguards:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Kinda is though.
In a street fight its no holds barred so you can do whatever the **** you want.
If a mofo picks up a cricket bat (@rEaR vIeW) then lights out.

McGregor wouldn't beat him anyway. Money be hiding behind his 5 man bodyguards:biggrin:

Why are you explaining to me what a street fight is? Unless you presumed I thought Mayweather would only box, then that isn't really a street fight..

True about the bodyguards though, Mayweather would be gone after the first bang lmao
Saw that it would be a boxing match, in which case Floyd wold dominate, should make it kick-boxing to even it up but Mayweather's such a good business man he'll walk away with 10 times the amount that McGregor does. Still hoping the whole UFC200 thing is a bit of a Publicity stunt tbh, that weekend's going to be pretty sick anyway tbh

Latest