The Student Room Group

TSR now have t-shirts and hoodies!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888

I think it's a common rule across the board, either way a reprimand would be nice, I think you should make an example of @iEthan, maybe a nice permaban

I won't be able to ban iEthan because I'll need to ban myself first :getmecoat:
LMAO, bless :rofl: Fine then, I won't :unimpressed:

I think it's a common rule across the board, either way a reprimand would be nice, I think you should make an example of @iEthan, maybe a nice permaban

Hi, :hand:

The off-topic rule doesn't apply in Chat. :hand:

The sticky throughout the entire section will clarify any further questions you might have! :smile: (I know it's difficult to find, but if you believe, it'll appear!!!) :hand:

:hand:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Please don't call the ST the SS, that's not very kind. :frown:

Hmm, I'm not sure the emoji rule is is a rule in chat?

Yeah we're not that bad :lol:
Reply 83
Original post by Captain Jack
Do you not go outside?
No 3mainstream5me

Original post by Zargabaath
Nah, if we're leaving it to the TSR staff to reply to it, it'd take months and then they'd move the t-shirt into the recycling bin without informing you

omg i am decomposing :rofl: :lol:
don't post about it on TSR or you'll get a real blue card :rofl:
:h: love the idea, not sure about the design though
Reply 85
Original post by Deyesy

debatable :lol:
Original post by z33

Original post by z33
:lol: trutru
imagine he encounters a mod outside
rip his existence

esp if it's @MrDystopia x_x

Original post by Hamoody
:rofl: But then, I presume some of his fans might wear it too, and that'd get ugly then :redface:

Contrary to popular belief I am not that mean a person :frown:
Original post by MrDystopia
Contrary to popular belief I am not that mean a person :frown:

:console:
Original post by Deyesy

No you're not at all, you 3 mods in particular in your area :hugs: you are very helpful and always 'on call' so to speak :lovehug:
Reply 90
Original post by CoolCavy
No you're not at all, you 3 mods in particular in your area :hugs: you are very helpful and always 'on call' so to speak :lovehug:

I'm gonna reply to your message today, I promise! (I don't make promises I can't and don't keep :redface:)
Original post by Deyesy
I'm gonna reply to your message today, I promise! (I don't make promises I can't and don't keep :redface:)

Awww no honestly do it whenever :hugs: i don't say it for that, i only say it because i appreciate how helpful you 3 have been recently :hugs:
gtg revise now ttys x
Reply 92
Original post by z33

We're genuinely not :lol: We just get some bad press :tongue:

Original post by CoolCavy
Awww no honestly do it whenever :hugs: i don't say it for that, i only say it because i appreciate how helpful you 3 have been recently :hugs:
gtg revise now ttys x

You'll have a message notification by the end of tonight ^^ Good luck! :hugs: I should probably join you with the revision :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Hi, :hand:

The off-topic rule doesn't apply in Chat. :hand:

The sticky throughout the entire section will clarify any further questions you might have! :smile: (I know it's difficult to find, but if you believe, it'll appear!!!) :hand:

Don't edit out that SS bit smh, you used to be different :emo:
@Puddles the Monkey has sanitised you :whip:
I feel aggressively threatened by your hand emojis!!!!!!!
Don't edit out that SS bit smh, you used to be different :emo:
@Puddles the Monkey has sanitised you :whip:
I feel aggressively threatened by your hand emojis!!!!!!!

the use of the verb sanitise has made me wildly uncomfortable :lol:
Original post by iEthan
the use of the verb sanitise has made me wildly uncomfortable :lol:

Lmao, I feel sorry for Puddles, she must see my notifications and think "Ffs, what does this spaz want now :sigh:" :rofl: :rofl:
Lmao, I feel sorry for Puddles, she must see my notifications and think "Ffs, what does this spaz want now :sigh:" :rofl: :rofl:

Well, you have made her out to be a WhatsApp drug lord so… :erm:

I think: "I wonder what food options decisions somemightsay888 would like my input on today"? :yum: :lol:
Original post by iEthan
Well, you have made her out to be a WhatsApp drug lord so… :erm:

"Made her out" implies I'm lying :erm:

After I aired her, she threatened to hand my family over to Mexican's, but not before asking "Is El Puddles a good drug lord name? I wanna take inspiration from El Chap" :afraid:
Honestly, no, and it goes for all companies, websites, brands etc. I wouldn't spend my money on a mediocre quality t-shirt with a logo very few people would recognise :-/

Quick Reply

Latest