The Student Room Group

Receieve £50,000 or sleep with Natalie Dormer?

Poll

Receieve £50,000 or sleep with Natalie Dormer?

polling
I think the last time there were such posts, then people were opting for £500, so not a hard choice.
Original post by 999tigger
I think the last time there were such posts, then people were opting for £500, so not a hard choice.

£500 you have a giraffe m8
50k would buy you many more nights with attractive young ladies so even only in terms of sex 50k is the right decision.

Natalie is hot though. She will always be the Anne Boleyn I think about.
50000 duhh
She was excellent in the Tudors.
Saying I have £50,000 isn't a very amazing sounding brag. Sleeping with Natalie Dormer on the other hand, now that's something.

One can get money via other means.
Reply 7
Now this one's a little difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I actually don't find her that attractive and I can't stand the smug looking pout she always seems to wear on her face. So I'll take the money.
£50,000 any day
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Saying I have £50,000 isn't a very amazing sounding brag. Sleeping with Natalie Dormer on the other hand, now that's something.

I have no need of bragging.

One ticket to Moscow Sir.
Original post by Retired_Messiah

Cant say I'd wnat to go round bragging about it. £50k might not be amazing to you, but it can pay the bills nicely.
Money money money
Original post by Boris_Johnson
x

She's worth much more than £50,000
then again i'd still take the £50,000 any day
Principle of Utility means i rank sexual gratification below money
Original post by ByronicHero
50k would buy you many more nights with attractive young ladies so even only in terms of sex 50k is the right decision.

Natalie is hot though. She will always be the Anne Boleyn I think about.

You **** heads?
She's really hot but I'll take the 50k
pic for reference
Original post by 999tigger

That was for Emilia Clarke I believe, I would easily pick Natalie Dormer over £500. Possibly over £5k, but not a chance over £50k*.

(*outcome may vary depending on level on inebriation)
Reply 17
See hotter girls at uni everyday...
Reply 18
I feel so old that I do not recognize any actresses mentioned on tsr these days.

Quick Reply

Latest