The Student Room Group

Cambridge National ICT R001 How many marks do I need for a D*?

I am doing the OCR Cambridge National R001 exam on Wednesday and I can't work out how many marks I need for a L2D*. The exam is worth 25% of the overall grade. The exam is out of 60 marks therefore I believe the whole course is out of 240. I am 11 marks over a distinction from my coursework which I assume means I am on 140 marks. (however I am not sure whether those 11 marks are UMS or Raw). 49 marks out of 60 are needed in the exam for a D* therefore am I right in saying I need 56 in the R001 exam to get a D*? Or am I completely wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Andy
Reply 1
Original post by andylowes9
I am doing the OCR Cambridge National R001 exam on Wednesday and I can't work out how many marks I need for a L2D*. The exam is worth 25% of the overall grade. The exam is out of 60 marks therefore I believe the whole course is out of 240. I am 11 marks over a distinction from my coursework which I assume means I am on 140 marks. (however I am not sure whether those 11 marks are UMS or Raw). 49 marks out of 60 are needed in the exam for a D* therefore am I right in saying I need 56 in the R001 exam to get a D*? Or am I completely wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

A Distinction* is 216 marks
If you are on 140 marks that means you need 76 marks in the exam, which is not possible, however you can try and improve your coursework
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by andylowes9

Thanks in advance,
Andy

i had this exam at the start of the year and i got 34 which is a d i was 2 marks off a C therefore im retaking it this wednesday
i have a d grade on my coursewrk
how much do i need for c grade in exam ?
Original post by rukhsana2000
i have a d grade on my coursewrk
how much do i need for c grade in exam ?

36 marks in the exam :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending