The Student Room Group

Im a Muslim girl and really let myself down

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Got a few interesting stories do we? :wink:

Plz. I am a good girl. lolol
Original post by haj101
It's natural to go somewhere else to feel valued if your not feeling valued from family/friends.
You've realized your mistake Alhamdulillah look forward now iA, we make mistakes to learn from them. Make dua sister, pour your heart out to Allah. Our lord is too merciful he will overlook this definitely iA:smile:
Just remember people are not what they seem, don't trust too easy x

I'm sorry but what the hell ? how can you say what god will or won't overlook ? your not god so you don't know that and saying you know his thoughts is a sin sister
Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't take that. Dont you have a comeback? ill back you up dont worry :facepalm:
You have to be careful with guys online, a lot just target vulnerable girls to get their thrill. Its good that you've realized your mistake, but what's done is done. No need to dwell on it. You could look into ways to get back into Islam, maybe try some praying or something (not sure I can help you much here :lol:). But these things happen, and I understand how it feels to feel lonely, you do end up doing stupid stuff. But I hope things get better for you and you feel better about yourself. :smile:
I had a balloon that let itself down.
Whoops
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry but what the hell ? how can you say what god will or won't overlook ? your not god so you don't know that and saying you know his thoughts is a sin sister

Which is why I said "iA" immediately after which means if Allah wills. I really don't want to argue about this.
Original post by haj101
Which is why I said "iA" immediately after which means if Allah wills. I really don't want to argue about this.

well maybe he won't sister just take that into account ok
Reply 48
If you weren't part of Islam then this would not be a problem for you, think about that
Original post by Omen96
If you weren't part of Islam then this would not be a problem for you, think about that

Or maybe it still would?..........
So a while back I was in a real bad place. I was a loner at university which was hard for me and I had so many worries about life and can truly say no one was there for me anymore.

I used to be quite devout and prayed several times a day and generally had good faith. One night when things were getting too much for me I went online and joined a chatroom. For the first time ever I put a picture of myself without hijab in hopes more people will talk to me. Surely the sleazy guys there talked to me. It was not my intention to attract guys but i thought it would get me attention in general.

Anyway time went on and i used the site to vent my problems and i came accross an extreamly friendly guy. Fast forward i begin talking to this guy everyday. Soon i realise he was smooth talking womanizer. The pit I was in at the time meant i held on to talking to him as i had no one else like me the way he did. He only valued women for their looks physically and this became clear to me. However as saddened i was about this i thought i could keep talking to him and not let that get to me. Eventually he persuaded me to do all sorts over skype! Im talking stripping yes. Im being totally honest here because he took away the basic concept of modesty I had as a Muslim and I am shocked by that. I realise I have strayed so much. When this guy no longer talked to me I was actually starting to look for a relationship in real life and felt like I no longer had boundaries. I was not able to accept why this guy no longer talked to me after a year of talking ( at nights only).i still find the experiennce traumatizing.
I feel horrible being like this and so far away from who I was. I dont have many Muslim friends and honestly dont know what to do to feel connected to Islam again amd the joy I once had of being a Muslim and proud to cover herself and not be objectified by a guy.i dont feel part of a muslim community even though my family follows islam. Please reply and dont judge.

Thanks

I really feel bad for u..
we r human being and so we might commit mistakes.. but after we commit any mistake we just should not make it any late to ask Allah for forgiveness..he is very kind & merciful..
& people must look upon themselves before they judge anyone else.. no one is perfect.. I pray from Allah that may he forgive u.. do taubah for the act u have done & then just forget about it.. do not care what people think about u.. be honest & behave nicely towards everyone which may help u make friends..
keep your character nice.. because if character is lost everything is lost.. losing any other thing just does not matter..
leave islam sis as it's clearly not working for you. don't let one sleazy guy make you think theyre all like that because their are a lot of sleazy muslim men and many of them hit on me even when i wore hijab. realise that their ain't nothing bad about having sexual relationships with boys as long as you weren't forced into it of course.

lol what a useless post

srsly is the best you islamophobes can do is to tell a muslim to leave their religion?

OP God is all forgiving, try not to look back at the past and work yourself to become a better muslim
lol what a useless post

srsly is the best you islamophobes can do is to tell a muslim to leave their religion?

OP God is all forgiving, try not to look back at the past and work yourself to become a better muslim

this post is what's useless when you have nothing but the tired excuse of calling islamaphobe anyone who disagrees with your bigoted viewpoint.

op leave Islam it's clearly giving you problems and making you feel bad about yourself, ditch it.
x

Hey OP! I can understand what you're going through. PM me. :smile: I'll be too busy to talk much because of exams for around the next week or so, but would be able to chat to you afterwards.

So why is it that you have no Muslim friends, is it because of the area you lived in, or maybe the university you went to?
leave islam sis as it's clearly not working for you. don't let one sleazy guy make you think theyre all like that because their are a lot of sleazy muslim men and many of them hit on me even when i wore hijab. realise that their ain't nothing bad about having sexual relationships with boys as long as you weren't forced into it of course.

DO NOT LEAVE ISLAM. This is completely wrong , Wow. I'm sorry but literally I'm blown away. Do not listen to this anon.

Life is a test don't let one guy ruin it get on the deen again!
You disgust me
TBH get over it
you didn't have sex with him it'll be fine. repent.

time will weaken the emotional ties.
forget about the situation and start praying 5x a day and focusing on sexual things.
Original post by pinkrox22310
DO NOT LEAVE ISLAM. This is completely wrong , Wow. I'm sorry but literally I'm blown away. Do not listen to this anon.

Life is a test don't let one guy ruin it get on the deen again!

don't you start. she obviously hates Islam and is going to leave using test excuse is bollox and just traps ppl, like islam really
she obviously loves the dick too much

agreed
don't you start. she obviously hates Islam and is going to leave using test excuse is bollox and just traps ppl, like islam really

Okay you clearly have complete different views, Don't want to argue think what u like :smile: xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending