The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
oh and forgot to add
the reason EDIT: **** i forgot to add the reason :rofl:

the reason gurls cant marry non muslims but guys can is because chances are the child takes after the religion of the father

Original post by RobML
Methinks the culprits have secret fantasies of getting ploughed by non-muslims throughout their life-long prison sentences
ded :rofl:
Original post by RobML
If that's the sole reason then arbitrary lines could be drawn anywhere

don't quote me on it but i fink it isssssss
and yus i know - which is why im talking to you rn since some Muslims even ban online contact with opposite sex X_X
(i know i know)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Are you a dark-haired, green-eyed beauty? :ninja:

Dark-haired, brown-eyed beauty, unfortunately. :frown:
I'm pretty sure by now you already know the answer to this. But you're just trolling or baiting out a pointless argument/debate
Religion can be a major barrier in a relationship, maybe that's why :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
If hydeman isn't i can supply the green eyes :giggle:
Awwwhhh Biri :lovehug: awwwww Biri that wouldn't change my opinion of you at all :hugs: you are still perfect and any guy would be lucky to have you :lovehug:

Your eyes are gorg! :love:
Why are you this cute?!? Thank you so much! :lovehug: xx

Original post by Hydeman
Dark-haired, brown-eyed beauty, unfortunately. :frown:

:ninja:
Reply 45
Are you a dark-haired, green-eyed beauty? :ninja:

I have greenish eyes according to Unknown
:ninja:

We could have had it all, if only I had different eye genes. :moon:
Original post by Hydeman
I'm heartbroken. :emo:

Same Hydeman Biri has the best lips on tsr

Good thing I'm Muslim :hubba:
Original post by Hydeman

*alleles :mmm:

Your eyes are gorg! :love:
Why are you this cute?!? Thank you so much! :lovehug: xx

Awww hun :blushing: only bit of me that is vaugly ok tbf :lol:
I'm not, just honest :lovehug: and PRSON :indiff: x
*alleles :mmm:

Biology mark scheme, much? :colonhash: smh
Original post by RobML
I have greenish eyes according to Unknown

Yeah, your eyes are a nice colour :smile:

Original post by Hydeman

Yep, that's the only thing stopping me from eloping with you tbh :colonhash:

(I love brown eyes too :ninja:)

Awww hun :blushing: only bit of me that is vaugly ok tbf :lol:
I'm not, just honest :lovehug: and PRSON :indiff: x

Oh shush you, you have gorgeous hair too! :hugs:
PRSON - Please Rate Some Other Nuisance :rofl:
Yep, that's the only thing stopping me from eloping with you tbh :colonhash:

I'd already bought a house in Guadalajara! :sad:

(I love brown eyes too :ninja:)

:woo: :woohoo: :party:

PRSON - Please Rate Some Other Nuisance :rofl:

:toofunny:
(edited 7 years ago)
Muslim girls love my big, white, uncut, crusader penis :wink:
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Her dad said no non-muslims allowed.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Many believe that they are not allowed for religious reasons.

Others won't because their family won't allow them.

Some will though.

I'm a muslim and it actually never says women can not marry outside of our faith. It's lawful in the Quran. Therefore it's not against our religion. Some people will make up stuff and say we can't but they have no backing from the quran.
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm a muslim and it actually never says women can not marry outside of our faith. It's lawful in the Quran. Therefore it's not against our religion. Some people will make up stuff and say we can't but they have no backing from the quran.

You seem a litte confused there, here allow me to assist you [From Surat Baqarah]:

It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim from any other religion, whether from among the Jews or Christians, or any other kaafir religion.

The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”[al-Baqarah 2:221]
No Christians and jews believe in GOD as that's why it they'll make it to heaven.

And it also says it is permissible to eat from people of the scripture. And it is permissible to marry people of the scripture. And btw islam is not just practiced by muslims. It's practiced by all three faiths as islam is simply submission to GOD basically monotheism...

Christians and Jews are not idolaters. Hindus are idolators. And we're not allowed to do a lot of things with hindus including marriage food etc. But they are vegetarians anyway so that in itself goes against our faith. As it's not permissible to forbid a food that is not made forbidden to us in the Quran.. But Jews and Christians are people of the scripture not Idolaters. And it is said they will make it to heaven if they are righteous. They are equal to Muslims. There are different roads rome but not all roads lead to rome. That's the belief when it comes to other faiths.
Original post by Habibananna
You seem a litte confused there, here allow me to assist you [From Surat Baqarah]:

It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim from any other religion, whether from among the Jews or Christians, or any other kaafir religion.

The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”[al-Baqarah 2:221]

this explains further what islam is.
http://www.quran-islam.org/introduction_(P1122).html

next time speak in English it seemed like you were quoting a hadith.

this explains the people of scripture. It includes the Jews and Christians.

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/scripture_(P1189).html
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nickierose21
No Christians and jews believe in GOD as that's why it they'll make it to heaven.

And it also says it is permissible to eat from people of the scripture. And it is permissible to marry people of the scripture. And btw islam is not just practiced by muslims. It's practiced by all three faiths as islam is simply submission to GOD basically monotheism...

Christians and Jews are not idolaters. Hindus are idolators. And we're not allowed to do a lot of things with hindus including marriage food etc. But they oare vegetarians anyway so that in itself goes against our faith. As it's nt permissible to forbid a food that is not made forbidden to us in the Quran.. But Jews and Christians are people of the scripture not Idolaters. And it is said they will make it to heaven if they are righteous. They are equal to Muslims. There are different roads rome but not all roads lead to rome. That's the belief when it comes to other faiths.

this explains further what islam is.
http://www.quran-islam.org/introduction_(P1122).html

next time speak in English it seemed like you were quoting a hadith.

this explains the people of scripture. It includes the Jews and Christians.

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/scripture_(P1189).html

Can i just say lol!!!!

Apparently we're all muslims now. I'm just wondering why on earth I'm not practicing Judaism because apparently that'll get me into heaven?????

Quote, from IslamQ&A:

"Whoever is not convinced that the person whodisbelieves in the religion of Allaah is a kaafir, does not believe what Allaah has toldus about their being kaafirs, and he does not believe that the religion of Islam abrogatesall previous religions and that all people must follow this religion no matter what their,religion was before."

contradictory statement,considering that you've just said 'all religions are Islam'????

-it is only permissable for men to marry non-muslim as the chid takes after the fathers religion.
-Eating food from the Christians and Jews is permissable only under certain circumstances, [hunger/lack of halal food]. This meat is halal as it is sacrifical
although it is not encouraged

******sorry i don't know how to insert quotes
Subhanallah, your Jahiliyyah is so bad i don't even know where to begin...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Longshot800
Because of their religion.

Either that or they'll get honour killed.

Hahhah , nah bro that's not the case.
There are stupid people who can do anything which they perceive as being something "religious" , but that is NOT norm.
Attachment not found
Because religion :colonhash::colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest