AQA alevel law unit 1 and 2

any predictions for paper 1 and 2 ?

Scroll to see replies

Predictions guys???
Reply 2
Original post by love-vogue
Predictions guys???

Are you studying alevel law ?
for law02 my criminal teacher has predicted causation, actus reus, coincidence rule, assault, gbh, as well as 2 procedure and sentencing questions
Original post by abigayle_aloud
for law02 my criminal teacher has predicted causation, actus reus, coincidence rule, assault, gbh, as well as 2 procedure and sentencing questions

I was more or less thinking the same wish our teachers gave us potential predictions ha! Do you know any predictions for Law 01 03 and 04?
I was more or less thinking the same wish our teachers gave us potential predictions ha! Do you know any predictions for Law 01 03 and 04?

which topics are you referring to, i only really know them by topic names haha
Reply 6

Thank you good luck for the first exam on Tuesday :smile:
Original post by Tan3000
Thank you good luck for the first exam on Tuesday :smile:

thanks you too!
Reply 8

My teacher said in unit 1 she thinks the mischief rule will come up in statutory interpretation
Reply 9
thanks you too!

Thanks. Are you doing all 4 units ?
Original post by Tan3000
Thanks. Are you doing all 4 units ?

I'm doing 1 and 2 this year then if I stay I'll do 3 and 4 next year but I can't decide what to drop at the minute
Reply 11
I'm doing 1 and 2 this year then if I stay I'll do 3 and 4 next year but I can't decide what to drop at the minute

Yeah same I'm really enjoying it so I don't want to drop it. I wanna go into criminal law so it's quite helpful
which topics are you referring to, i only really know them by topic names haha

Law making and the legal system, concept of liability, contract, criminal and concepts of law xxx
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=love-vogue;64710913]Law making and the legal system, concept of liability, contract, criminal and concepts of law xxx

Oh sorry I think we've studied different topics. I've done criminal, tort, civil courts ADR, delegated legislation and statutory interpretation
Oh sorry I think we've studied different topics. I've done criminal, tort, civil courts ADR, delegated legislation and statutory interpretation

Yeah that's the same thing lol! What you mentioned are just sub headings within modules xxx
Original post by Tan3000
Are you studying alevel law ?

Yes I am, and applied for law at uni as well:smile:
Reply 16
Yes I am, and applied for law at uni as well:smile:

Nice I wanna go into criminal law. Good luck with the uni applications!
Original post by Tan3000
Nice I wanna go into criminal law. Good luck with the uni applications!

Thank you and you too!
Reply 18
I have done great research into this.

I believe for criminal:
Actus reus and contemp rule (poss causation)
Scenario questions: S47/assault/battery
Trail/proceedings: summary offence procedure/ aims/ types of sentences.

Civil is practically the same every year.
Reply 19
Original post by NHM
I have done great research into this.

I believe for criminal:
Actus reus and contemp rule (poss causation)
Scenario questions: S47/assault/battery
Trail/proceedings: summary offence procedure/ aims/ types of sentences.

Civil is practically the same every year.

oh that's great thank you. i have heard that in civil there has been a change in the multi-track since last year do you know what the change is ?

Quick Reply

Latest