The Student Room Group

If TSR had graduate roles would you apply?

So let's say you're in your third year of university and you're soon to graduate and you're looking for jobs...you log onto your daily TSR browse and see they're looking for graduate interns starting out doing shifts in all departments etc - your typical graduate job.

Would you apply?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Depends on what sort of degree they expect; if it's something general like maths then sure.
Original post by Mayhem™
Depends on what sort of degree they expect; if it's something general like maths then sure.

Any degree at 2:1 classification
Original post by hezzlington
Any degree at 2:1 classification

I'll be at TSR HQ in 5 years time hang on
I don't think so from what I have seen in the past on this site. I want to work for the EU and I have an internship for this this summer.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
There aren't even any jobs to do here except moderate the forum
Reply 6
YES
I spend my life on here anyway

@CT please... take me in
I think 3 years of being here has been enough
If I did I would certainly lie about who I am :lol:
I would, my English degree is effectively worthless, 22K a year would be worth looking into.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I would, my English degree is effectively worthless, 22K a year would be worth looking into.

Why do you think your english degree is worthless?
Original post by hezzlington
Why do you think your english degree is worthless?

I don't, employers do. I've had to do a lot of post-grad stuff in order to even get minimum wage stuff going. It doesn't help that I can't afford driving lessons and I'm living in a dying town.
I'd secretly purge everyone I disliked slowly by propping up false charges in order to maintain legitimacy.

Well that disqualifies me forever then.
Recently got here, but yeah this is a website I could work for.
Ofc
God no. I could never actually meet the people who have to read my posts.
Not really no, would mean I'd have to 'tone myself down' and become the mirror opposite to myself. Plus I would like to work in a more practical environment related to my degree, I know it's hard to find jobs specific to degrees but it would be one of my aims and choosing Biomed, I'd hope it could happen.
Yep! I'd definitely go for something like this, if the opportunity arose!
Original post by rachel.crabtree
Of course not.

You'd be excellent.
if i had a degree, would be excellent :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending