:nyan:
http://www.nyan.cat/

WOW Non stop jazz cat!
http://www.nyan.cat/gb

non stop gameboy cat!

http://www.nyan.cat/elevator

non stop lift cat!

My ears! Should have given a warning.

I've stopped watching after first 20 seconds.

That's how it should be right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
I've stopped watching after first 20 seconds.

That's how it should be right?

:noway:
24 seconds to be precise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm back and I have regained my memories! There are group of users going around attacking the other users and wiping their memories out; to prevent them from wining. Their ultimate goal, is to reduce the amount of users participating in this game; so they will be the last man standing and get crowned the winner.

You’re wondering how I know all of this. I’ll tell you because I was the first victim, they have must have seen me as major threat. What they don't realise is that they made one huge blunder that will now mess up their plan.

What they didn’t know is that I’m an agent of G.U.N. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over the years. Skills that make me deadly and I will not hesitate in using these skills to hurt those who hurt me. I will put a stop to this evil plan and I may acquire some assistance.If anyone will like to join me on my quest then...
EDIT: use this sign if your with me
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999
I'm back and I have regained my memories! There are group of users going around attacking the other users and wiping their memories out; to prevent them from wining. Their ultimate goal, is to reduce the amount of users participating in this game; so they will be the last man standing and get crowned the winner.

You’re wondering how I know all of this. I’ll tell you because I was the first victim, they have must have seen me as major threat. What they don't realise is that they made one huge blunder that will now mess up their plan.

What they didn’t know is that I’m an agent of G.U.N. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over the years. Skills that make me deadly and I will not hesitate in using these skills to hurt those who hurt me. I will put a stop to this evil plan and I may acquire some assistance.If anyone will like to join me on my quest then

I'm with you!
Original post by mr T 999

What they didn’t know is that I’m an agent of G.U.N. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over the years. Skills that make me deadly and I will not hesitate in using these skills to hurt those who hurt me. I will put a stop to this evil plan and I may acquire some assistance.If anyone will like to join me on my quest then

As you have regained your memories you must know that I am, the only trusted member here that was helping you from the start and will continue supporting you till the end. I expect no less from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I along with the person above me have regained my memories as well. I hope that I am accepted and will help to support you till the very end. Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Fingers crossed I guess?!

Latest