The Student Room Group

Pokemon sun and moon announced!

Scroll to see replies

I like Rowlet best for sure.
I would like to see a Pokemon Wolly game. This is similar to other games but the main objective is to hunt down and capture the almighty and legendary pokemon Wolly McMrBeen. Heres its stats:

WollyMcMrBeen

Type: Half Electric, Half Dark, Half Gas
HP: 1250
Attack: 3110
Defence: 857
Mana: 1781
Special ability/skill: Shlebong; Causes other pokemon to attack each other and then steal their kebabs*.

*New item. Eating a kebab replenishes 1/4 total HP.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ByronicHero
I like Rowlet best for sure.

You play this game?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
You play this game?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do a great many things,
I do a great many things,

Wowww

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why wow?
Why wow?

I thought old people don't play pokemon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought old people don't play pokemon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most don't, but some of us grew up with it. I have memories of the first time people started getting the cards when I was a small child, trading with my friends and just being happy. As you get older everything gets complicated and you never get to be the kind of happy you can be as a child ever again. Things like Pokemon are always silly and fun, and have a nostalgic value to them. It is just something that has always been there, and I feel no shame at taking some child-like pleasure from occasionally playing the games.
Most don't, but some of us grew up with it. I have memories of the first time people started getting the cards when I was a small child, trading with my friends and just being happy. As you get older everything gets complicated and you never get to be the kind of happy you can be as a child ever again. Things like Pokemon are always silly and fun, and have a nostalgic value to them. It is just something that has always been there, and I feel no shame at taking some child-like pleasure from occasionally playing the games.

This is sad.

Never too old to catch them all!

1462908465623.jpg

1462908474040.jpg

1462908486022.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is sad.

Never too old to catch them all!

1462908465623.jpg

1462908474040.jpg

1462908486022.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Life is sad dear boy, but some things remind us of the times when life was simple.

The simple joy of naming every pokemon you catch after a philosopher or poet is one that lifts the spirit :moon:
Life is sad dear boy, but some things remind us of the times when life was simple.

The simple joy of naming every pokemon you catch after a philosopher or poet is one that lifts the spirit :moon:

How do you know I'm a boy?

I don't like all this 'growing up'. You start to appreciate things more and you start losing joy you used to have when you were younger or maybe that's just me.

I have never named any pokemon. I prefer their original title. I believe that some people are actually changing the name just to confuse novice players but it doesn't work on me. I wonder if this is the reason you're doing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't like all this 'growing up'. You start to appreciate things more and you start losing joy you used to have when you were younger or maybe that's just me.

I have never named any pokemon. I prefer their original title. I believe that some people are actually changing the name just to confuse novice players but it doesn't work on me. I wonder if this is the reason you're doing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

An assumption based on the fact that the vast majority of people who like Pokemon are male. It doesn't matter if you are female, or whatever else you might like to call yourself, just put that designation in my post in place of boy.

I change the names because I enjoy thinking of names; I rarely battle anyone other than my friends who have as much experience as I do. I rarely play at all.
An assumption based on the fact that the vast majority of people who like Pokemon are male. It doesn't matter if you are female, or whatever else you might like to call yourself, just put that designation in my post in place of boy.

I change the names because I enjoy thinking of names; I rarely battle anyone other than my friends who have as much experience as I do. I rarely play at all.

I see.

Perhaps one day we shall have a battle but then I'll certainly win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 113
i'm pretty excited for this
ORAS was extremely disappointing imo, in that it just felt like a lazy remake they just squirted out so that they could have something for that year
no battle frontier meant that the postgame was abysmal compared to other entries like B/W2 and HGSS, and, while the delta episode was cool, it definitely doesn't stand up to DPP's new areas, HGSS' second region, the pwt in BW2 etc. i was excited that it would include all non-event legends, but i was massively disappointed when i found out that there was no story, dialogue or dungeons tied to them whatsoever, and they just showed up after you fulfilled a certain condition, you caught them and that was it.

this looks a bit more promising, and i'm especially happy they've ditched the chibi style for the overworld. i'm not a fan of the new starters (rowlet just looks like a **** regional bird and the cat thing doesn't even look like it belongs in pokemon, but popplio (?) looks alright imo), and the legendaries look a bit overdesigned, particularly that bat thing, but i'm excited to see what other new pokemon they add to the game, seeing as the region is hawaii.
Original post by Withengar
I want to see:
A single dad character.

woah so true.......:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

and this is a secret how?

your pp is a guy.....
Ooooo a single dad would be cool!
Original post by ForestShadow
and this is a secret how?

your pp is a guy.....

That could be anyone.

Just like your avatar...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Well, I found this picture, that's taken from the trailer:

The thing in the circle has to be a new Pokemon.
Original post by leafcannon
Well, I found this picture, that's taken from the trailer:

The thing in the circle has to be a new Pokemon.

New eevee evolution?

No, pink is already here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest