The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for the support. With this I will now cretae a new group which shall be known as

Spoiler

Original post by mr T 999
Thanks for the support. With this I will now cretae a new group which shall be known as

Spoiler

A society!

I am asking for invitation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Being Pack Leader was SO last week anyway. Count me in. :biggrin:
Is this thread closed yet?
Original post by Impressive
A society!

I am asking for invitation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Being Pack Leader was SO last week anyway. Count me in. :biggrin:

So you two, what skills do you have that will be useful in defeating these evil doers? Its very dangerous quest and I can't guarantee you would come out alive. You are putting your life on the line for the greater good of TSR
So you two, what skills do you have that will be useful in defeating these evil doers? Its very dangerous quest and I can't guarantee you would come out alive. You are putting your life on the line for the greater good of TSR

I have years of past experience in several Last Person To Post Here Wins threads, have the highest number of posts in this thread (which shows I have what it takes to survive), and can manipulate emoticons. :yes:
I have years of past experience in several Last Person To Post Here Wins threads, have the highest number of posts in this thread (which shows I have what it takes to survive), and can manipulate emoticons. :yes:

Very Useful indeed, your past expereince and accumulated knowelegde over the years will come in handy. Your ability to manipulate emoticons is very impressive. Your one dangerous guy in the wrong hands. Your in

I'm just being me. Impressive that is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If the username says so, it must be true. :yes:
If the username says so, it must be true. :yes:

Of course. AJ knows best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can I argue with someone who is impressive, your in

This is youtube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can classify this as music.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How can I argue with someone who is impressive, your in

I have exams, so that means I'm going to spend loads of time on here...

... and I'm becoming a crazy fool due to loads of revision :mrt:

:hitit:

:hitit::hitit:

:banned:

Latest