The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefere alpha or beta women?

Do you like alpha women who are confident, can be independant and set themselves goals and go out to achieve them (ie in their career, at the gym) or do you prefer beta women who don't have drive and will do anything people tell them to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do you like alpha women who are confident, can be independant and set themselves goals and go out to achieve them (ie in their career, at the gym) or do you prefer beta women who don't have drive and will do anything people tell them to?

I prefer Alpha.

Don't get the wrong idea of what Alpha and beta is. It's pretty much based around leadership Rather than goals and confidence.

Look at animal packs for example. All of the Betas hype up, fight for food and dominance amongst the other Betas. They can be seen as confident and goal driven. However the Alpha is the one that leads the pack, makes sure everyone is fed and in line. Being an Alpha is pretty much being a leader.

Why would anyone want a person like this in their life?

Not that I agree with the alpha/beta thing anyway; it's a load of rubbish.
Reply 3
Original post by tailred
I prefer Alpha.

Don't get the wrong idea of what Alpha and beta is. It's pretty much based around leadership Rather than goals and confidence.

Look at animal packs for example. All of the Betas hype up, fight for food and dominance amongst the other Betas. They can be seen as confident and goal driven. However the Alpha is the one that leads the pack, makes sure everyone is fed and in line. Being an Alpha is pretty much being a leader.

Yea but then what would would you class an introverted female as who didn't want to lead/ bother much with people but stood her ground, had confidence and just focused on her goals and being the best she can be.
I prefer girls with fat asses
Reply 5
Original post by Mayhem™
Why would anyone want a person like this in their life?

Not that I agree with the alpha/beta thing anyway; it's a load of rubbish.

I see a few wives like that who does everything their husband tells them to. It is rubbish really as it tried to do is put people into 2 categories lol.
Reply 6
There's no such thing as an alpha woman in the human species (we're not elephants or hyenas), women get their status in relation to the men they're with. You could say most men are weak pussies and many women dominate them psychologically and yes, that would be true (especially in the super-feminized western world). This is why there is so much divorce these days and most of it is initiated by women, they can't stand being with a man they can't respect as a pack leader/alpha male, someone who is their leader and protector.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yea but then what would would you class an introverted female as who didn't want to lead/ bother much with people but stood her ground, had confidence and just focused on her goals and being the best she can be.

that's alpha

introverted just means they like to spend more time alone / needs less social contact
a women who doesn't have drive is boring af
I'd say I'm alpha as a female, but when it comes to a relationship I naturally fall back.
Idiotic question. All you've done is described two different people, one that's largely going to be desirable and one that isn't leaving little choice in the matter, and then made it even worseby tagging them with alpha/beta when it's not applicable.

She sounds pretty hot.
Original post by Erebor
There's no such thing as an alpha woman in the human species (we're not elephants or hyenas), women get their status in relation to the men they're with. You could say most men are weak pussies and many women dominate them psychologically and yes, that would be true (especially in the super-feminized western world). This is why there is so much divorce these days and most of it is initiated by women, they can't stand being with a man they can't respect as a pack leader/alpha male, someone who is their leader and protector.

If women get their status by being with a man that means that they have no status alone ie are unworthy. This isnt true with humans as many women are single with their own houses and careers etc they are seen as individuals.

Its hard to generalise as to what causes divorce Ive heard of women breaking up because the guy was too laid back but to me this is much better than a controlling man. My parents are probably unusual in that my dad is the passive one and my mum is the strong bossy one with a career.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Idiotic question. All you've done is described two different people, one that's largely going to be desirable and one that isn't leaving little choice in the matter, and then made it even worseby tagging them with alpha/beta when it's not applicable.

Too true :tongue:. But lets see what people come out with.
The Alpha/Beta distinction of humans is a pile of arse to begin with, but then you've gone and not even used it well.
Original post by Truthteller10
I prefer girls with fat asses

Kim K types?
Original post by queen-bee
Kim K types?

Yeah.

I'm guessing you're curvy like her?
Original post by Truthteller10
Yeah.

I'm guessing you're curvy like her?

maybe :innocent:

Not one to brag
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not sure i'd even apply those terms to women, let alone have the preference for one over the other evolutionarily the way women do.

Not one to brag

My kinda woman :h:

Not one to brag

Some of us caught that before the edit :lol:

I prefer people who tell me when something bothers them, people who have basic respect for themselves, myself and other people, people who have a decent sense of humor and curiosity, and take pride in their appearance.

Nothing else is of interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending