The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sorry can't hear you down there!!
Original post by leinad2012
Nah, lvg will have them hornier for Thursday night football than Nigel Pearsons son for a Thai prostitute....

Can't wait for the meltdown in August when United fans finally realise lvg is staying and they've only bought has beens or overpriced players in the summer.

On the plus side for them, I hear Arteta is a free agent this summer, strong option for them :colone:

1. Mou is done
2. Thai prostitutes >>>
3. Big names will come to Old Trafford
4. Arteta is off to City to join Pep
ive never seen the point of playing both mata and herrera
Herrera is starting to worry me.

Talented but what has he actually done?

Rojo on the other hand is just useless.
Original post by swirly
1. Mou is done
2. Thai prostitutes >>>
3. Big names will come to Old Trafford
4. Arteta is off to City to join Pep

U an sr90 dupe now bruh?
Mou's off to Indonesia fam, bbc said so...
Original post by Dirtybit
Remember when @qasidb tried to convince us all that Herrera was the most important player to our team.

Good old days...

I don't remember saying he was the most important player. I'll admit I probably said he was important but not the MOST important. For me, that's de Gea.

Don't really know what's happened to Herrera lately. I think he just needs a run of games which he hasn't been getting. We've seen multiple times how good he can be and we shouldn't write him off after a few bad performances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gonna drown my sorrows with some anime. Anime never lets me down.

:frown:
Told you guys this was coming but nope, errone was all like we have Martial it will be okay we will make top 4.

Bitch pls :colonhash:

Also Memphis shouldn't have bothered coming to Utd, it's surely severely damaging his confidence not playing and being benched pretty much all season. Januzaj came on over Depay ffs and he hasn't even been here all season lmao. That just sums up Van Gaals reign :lol:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Gonna drown my sorrows with some anime. Anime never lets me down.

:frown:

When you say anime....
Its even worse because West Ham are ****.
He actually got outsmarted by a guy whose plan was to get Payet swinging in balls. Lel.
Original post by difeo
we'll win this

LOL
Original post by rEaR vIeW
Hope you choke on something non-edible

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zayn's spunk?
Original post by Rk2k14
Its even worse because West Ham are ****.
He actually got outsmarted by a guy whose plan was to get Payet swinging in balls. Lel.

Tbf, West Ham should of been 2 or 3 nill up in the first half.
Herrera started very well for us. He has been extremely poor recently, but I still don't think you can point fingers at anyone saying he was worthy of a place in the team. He still does foul way too often. He needs to cut that out.
Seriously I would take Keano as manager right now. I don't care about his tactics, we need someone with some ****ing guts in the club somewhere.

Schneiderlin.
News about Sanches makes it seem even less likely we'll get Jose.
Original post by Rk2k14
News about Sanches makes it seem even less likely we'll get Jose.

Read an article on bbc about 50min ago saying it is believed a verbal agreement has been made with mourinho

We can only hope he's coming! Staying with this clown is suicide for this club.

Latest